ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting time after my appeal allowed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rajput king
Newly Registered
Poland

Waiting time after my appeal allowed

Post by Rajput king » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:02 am

Hi I am married to eu National my residence card was refused last year then I had hearing 8 February this year yesterday I received decision letter in the summary of decisons letter started that .... The appeal of the appellant against the refusal to issue a residence card under regulation 18 is allowed under the 2016 Eea regulations . Pleaese tell me what’s does mean???

Rajput king
Newly Registered
Poland

Waiting time after appeal is allowed

Post by Rajput king » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:56 pm

Hi I won appeal against Home office refusal 22 February 2018 after that I don’t hear nothing from Home office how long I have to wait for my residence card .... as I m already waiting almost 3 years to get my visa plz someone tell me :?:
Thanks

onemorething
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Re: Waiting time after my appeal allowed

Post by onemorething » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi, did you receive your residence card? How long did you wait?
We won our appeal on April 23rd, received a letter from Home Office on May 9th saying that they passed it to case worker in Sheffield, and still waiting....again...

mkhan2525

Post by mkhan2525 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:14 pm

They are issued within 90 days.

eubritish

Post by eubritish » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:57 pm

Visa refusal of my extended family member was overturned on 10 April 2018 (after I sent PAP as there is no appeal allowed). They said application is going to be reconsidered. Still waiting and no news. It has been more than 8 weeks.