ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

i2kshashi

Urgent Query

Post by i2kshashi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:38 pm

Hi Team,
I have submitted my online application on 6th Mar ,completed biometrics on 7th Mar and submitted documents through JCAP (NDRS + Passport application ) on 13th Mar .
Passport amount got deducted on 3rd April however today I received a letter from HM Passport office (dated -27th Mar) requesting 4 identical photographs .
As far as I remember I did submit the required photographs on 13th Mar through JCAP.
I have now posted the photographs however please confirm anyone faced the similar issue .

Thanks in advance.

i2kshashi

Re: Urgent Query

Post by i2kshashi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:54 pm

Hi Team,
I think I had written my name on back of the photographs when I submitted these through JCAP.

AS it's clearly stated in requirements that the photo should be unmarked on both sides (unless a photo needs to be countersigned).

Is my understanding correct ?

i2kshashi

Post by i2kshashi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:05 pm

Now while sending th 4 photographs to HM passport office , should i send the plain 4 photographs without any name written on the back .
Please confirm this ASAP.

i2kshashi

Post by i2kshashi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Hi Moderators,
Can anyone please reply ?
Should i send 4 plain photographs or 4 photographs with name on the back to HM Passport office ?
Thanks in advance.

i2kshashi

Post by i2kshashi » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:55 am

Hi Moderators,
Should i send 4 plain photographs or 4 photographs with name on the back to HM Passport office ?
Thanks in advance.

VijayUK

Post by VijayUK » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:13 am

Call HMPO Helpline, they will tell you. Ask with whom you spoke and note the time.