ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help regarding Citizenship!!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rockyguy
Mood:
Ireland

Urgent Help regarding Citizenship!!!

Post by rockyguy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:03 am

Hello,

I have a serious matter regarding citizenship. I applied for my citizenship back in 2016 june ( Stamp4 EuFam) based on married to EU Citizen. In december 2016 they requested docs of my spouse so i forwarded to them in few days. I was waiting whole year 2017 but no reply my solicitor wrote them letters but no gain. in Feb 2018 they asked my original passport and returned in few days and i was told my application now proceeded to 2nd stage. It has been 20 months and my application is still in process. I have 5 year stamp4 eufam which is updated to department already. I have no criminal records and my case is very straight. I am really worried because next ceremony on 21st of may and i don't think i am going to get approval in this one. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated . Cheers

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Urgent Help regarding Citizenship!!!

Post by Mal111 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:57 am

call them on next Tuesday ask them at which stage your application is at.
if its submitted to the minister for approval already then there is a chance you will get approval soon if not then chances are slim you will be included in next ceremony.

also many applicant who applied in 2016 still wating.
I also applied in sept 2016 im still wating i have same eu fam stamp and also acquired permanent residence.
thanks