ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Me on Tier1 and dependents on WP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hsmpseek

Me on Tier1 and dependents on WP

Post by hsmpseek » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi,

I have HSMP approval letter and now applied for Tier 1 for myself and dependents but did not attach dependents application form. Due to this only my stamping will be done I guess. I will have to apply for them seperately.

Currently we are on WP. In case only my tier 1 stamping is done then what will the immigration status of my dependents? Will it be illegal? After my tier 1 stamping, does their dependent wp becomes void?

Please help!

Regards,

HSMP Seek

urgent

Re: Me on Tier1 and dependents on WP

Post by urgent » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:38 am

Not a problem really, u can apply for them also once your passport is stamped.

As per law they won't become illegal immegrants immediately your passport is stamped with new visa but after 28 days.

So, once you get your passport stamped, please apply for them also. Meanwhile prepare the dependant application form and send it across once yours is received. But you need to pay extra( there is 395 pounds fee for dependent application..please check the site ) bucks for their application also as you are sending them separately.

hsmpseek wrote:Hi,

I have HSMP approval letter and now applied for Tier 1 for myself and dependents but did not attach dependents application form. Due to this only my stamping will be done I guess. I will have to apply for them seperately.

Currently we are on WP. In case only my tier 1 stamping is done then what will the immigration status of my dependents? Will it be illegal? After my tier 1 stamping, does their dependent wp becomes void?

Please help!

Regards,

HSMP Seek
indian,
Loves people and loves the planet

mrajkumar
India

Re: Me on Tier1 and dependents on WP

Post by mrajkumar » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:11 am

if I include the dependant application along with my Tier1, do I need to pay anything axtra for the dependants? I am planning to apply from India.
Can anyone please answer?