ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Britney_vicious
Newly Registered
Russia

Premium service

Post by Britney_vicious » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:24 am

Hello,

I have created a FLR(M) application on GOV.UK (didn't fill anything in yet), but then decided to use the premium service that suggests that I need to start a new application again.

I have not found any ways to delete my first application, so I just thought that it may confuse a visa officer it they found that I've opened 2 applications and then only proceeded with one? Or maybe I am wrong and they won't be able to see the first one unless I submit it?

Also, does anyone know if 1-day service in Solihull sticks to the actual one day service delivery?

Thanks very much to anyone who takes time to respond

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Premium service

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:59 am

An online application is only completed once you submit. Leaving one 'hanging open' is irrelevant and will simply be deleted after a couple of weeks.

Premium service does NOT guarantee you get a decision on the day. Most applicants do though.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.