ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AdnanHaiderAD
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Help with Application

Post by AdnanHaiderAD » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:37 pm

I will be grateful if somebody can be help regarding this. I have been resident in the UK for the last 10 years and will applying for indefinite leave to remain. One of the requirements for having a successful application is for the candidate to spend more than 540 days away from the UK. I do satisfy this but in my passport one of the entry stamps is missing. Actually, it vaguely readable. How do I get around this? Do I need to supply additional docs

Please help

Adnan

shinhwa
China

Re: Help with Application

Post by shinhwa » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Hi, since I have same question, and my friend told me about "SAR", a government sevice. I haven't tried it yet, maybe you can have a look at:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... mmigration

hope this can be helpful for you.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Help with Application

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:06 pm

UK entry dates are always recorded on border systems. Exit checks are also recorded from airline data. They usually have access to entry/exit data in most cases
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice