ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent to ILR Job Creation Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Khan789
Pakistan

Tier 1 Ent to ILR Job Creation Query

Post by Khan789 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:24 pm

Dear Memebers:
We are applying for ILR via 50K PSW route next week, I have a few questions and need your kind suggestions.
We are a team of entrepreneurial team members.
Our extension application was approved in May, 2016.
We entered the tier 1 entrepreneur category before April, 2014.

We have created two full time jobs as follows:
Employees A: Full time (40 hours a week) since May, 2016 till present.

Employee B: Part time (24 hours a week) from May, 2016 till March 2017 AND then changed to Full time (35 hours a week) from April-17 till Present

Employee C: Part time (17 hours a week) since May, 2016 till present.

I need your suggestions for claiming points for job creation, which two employees to mention in the application form ? and still provide the employment creation documents for the whole period since the extension leave was granted ?

Do we have to stamp all the pay slips saying (duplicate) or not ?

Is it better to send any promotional/advertising materials of the business in ILR application ?

And finally I can not find the current appointments reports section on companies house website, can you guys please help.

Thank you all guys :)

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Ent to ILR Job Creation Query

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:49 am

Khan789 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Dear Memebers:
We are applying for ILR via 50K PSW route next week, I have a few questions and need your kind suggestions.

Employee B: Part time (24 hours a week) from May, 2016 till March 2017 AND then changed to Full time (35 hours a week) from April-17 till Present

I need your suggestions for claiming points for job creation, which two employees to mention in the application form ? and still provide the employment creation documents for the whole period since the extension leave was granted ? ==> It shouldn't matter. Just Employee A might meet your full requirement, so you have plenty of buffer. A & B would be very safe.

Do we have to stamp all the pay slips saying (duplicate) or not ? ==> No

Is it better to send any promotional/advertising materials of the business in ILR application ? ==> The genuineness test is still applicable for ILR. Difficult to say what material supports that.

And finally I can not find the current appointments reports section on companies house website, can you guys please help. http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo

My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:45 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:49 am
Khan789 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Dear Memebers:

I need your suggestions for claiming points for job creation, which two employees to mention in the application form ? and still provide the employment creation documents for the whole period since the extension leave was granted ? ==> It shouldn't matter. Just Employee A might meet your full requirement, so you have plenty of buffer. A & B would be very safe.

Do we have to stamp all the pay slips saying (duplicate) or not ? ==> No

Is it better to send any promotional/advertising materials of the business in ILR application ? ==> The genuineness test is still applicable for ILR. Difficult to say what material supports that.

And finally I can not find the current appointments reports section on companies house website, can you guys please help. http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo

Thank you very much marcnath. You have always been very helpful.

omercheema619
Newly Registered

Post by omercheema619 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:50 am

Hi Khan789

I have applied for my visa last month happy to discuss if you have any query.

Muhammad

Khan789
Pakistan

Tier 1 Ent to ILR

Post by Khan789 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:06 pm

Hello everyone,
I have already applied for ILR a few days ago via 5 years tier 1 50K route.
Just wondering in my cover Letter I have missed to mention the wages slips in the employment creation documents list. Will that have any impact ? Although I have provided the required payslips and have ticked the box in the application form as well.

Second question is I have not provided any documents relating to my personal finance, like personal bank statement or wages slips etc, will that be ok ? I am only asking this because a few members have provided their last 6 months payslips or bank statements.
Many Thanks

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:42 pm

omercheema619 wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 9:50 am
Hi Khan789

I have applied for my visa last month happy to discuss if you have any query.

Muhammad
Thank you Muhammad,
I have applied a few days ago as well, let’s hope for the best for everyone.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Ent to ILR

Post by marcnath » Fri May 11, 2018 6:14 am

Khan789 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 10:06 pm
Hello everyone,
I have already applied for ILR a few days ago via 5 years tier 1 50K route.
Just wondering in my cover Letter I have missed to mention the wages slips in the employment creation documents list. Will that have any impact ? Although I have provided the required payslips and have ticked the box in the application form as well.

Second question is I have not provided any documents relating to my personal finance, like personal bank statement or wages slips etc, will that be ok ? I am only asking this because a few members have provided their last 6 months payslips or bank statements.
Many Thanks
The cover letter should not matter. It is only needed to explain things you can't do in the application form or documents.

There is no specific requirements for those documents.

But how did you answer the following question in the SET-O form ?

Your Finances
For all applicants except those applying in the bereaved partner category.
Evidence of your finances. If you have to complete section 5, bank statements, building society savings book(s), pay slips or other formal documents as evidence of your ability to maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependants without recourse to public funds.

Did you check this box and provide any documents to support that ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Fri May 11, 2018 2:20 pm

The cover letter should not matter. It is only needed to explain things you can't do in the application form or documents.

There is no specific requirements for those documents.

But how did you answer the following question in the SET-O form ?

Your Finances
For all applicants except those applying in the bereaved partner category.
Evidence of your finances. If you have to complete section 5, bank statements, building society savings book(s), pay slips or other formal documents as evidence of your ability to maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependants without recourse to public funds.

Did you check this box and provide any documents to support that ?
[/quote]

Thank you marcnath:
I have ticked and completed the required tables in Section 5 but I have only sent my last two years SA302. Do you think that will be enough ? I have had my personal bank statements and wages slips as well but thought it might create the confusion and I have seen "Zimba" saying that this section is not that important for ILR via ent routes. I might be wrong here but that's what I assumed.
I am only asking because I have seen a few guys sending personal bank statements, I thought just the information given in Section 5 should be enough and we do not need to provide any documents in support of this section.
Many Thanks

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Fri May 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Hi Khan

Have you received your bio metric letter or email from HO ? if yes than it include you case ID. just send your document to HO with cover letter before bio metric submission.

Hope this helps

Good Luck

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri May 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Khan789 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Thank you marcnath:
I have ticked and completed the required tables in Section 5 but I have only sent my last two years SA302. Do you think that will be enough ? I have had my personal bank statements and wages slips as well but thought it might create the confusion and I have seen "Zimba" saying that this section is not that important for ILR via ent routes. I might be wrong here but that's what I assumed.
I am only asking because I have seen a few guys sending personal bank statements, I thought just the information given in Section 5 should be enough and we do not need to provide any documents in support of this section.
Many Thanks
Yes, I assume the SA302 does show that you have income that will allow you to sustain yourself without benefits. So, that should be sufficient.

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:47 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 7:35 pm
Khan789 wrote:

Thank you marcnath:
Many Thanks
Yes, I assume the SA302 does show that you have income that will allow you to sustain yourself without benefits. So, that should be sufficient.
Thank you marcnath,
Do you think if the CW is not satisfied with the documents supplied for financial stability he/she can refuse the application ?
If so I can send the bank statements now as well because I have not enrolled my biometrics yet, is that a good idea ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri May 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Khan789 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 7:47 pm
marcnath wrote:
Khan789 wrote:

Thank you marcnath:
Many Thanks
Thank you marcnath,
Do you think if the CW is not satisfied with the documents supplied for financial stability he/she can refuse the application ?
If so I can send the bank statements now as well because I have not enrolled my biometrics yet, is that a good idea ?
I don't think so.
There is no criteria so difficult to understand what basis they could use.

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:11 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 8:59 pm
Khan789 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 7:47 pm
marcnath wrote:
Khan789 wrote:

Thank you marcnath:
Many Thanks
Thank you marcnath,
I don't think so.
There is no criteria so difficult to understand what basis they could use.
Yes that’s true, I have been checking the posts on this forum and have read the policy guidence as well but couldn’t find a solid source for providing any specific documents for applicants personal finance.
It only came to my mind after a few persons have mentioned the personal bank statements.
Thank you very much Marcnath.

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Mon May 21, 2018 9:53 am

marcnath wrote:
Khan789 wrote:

Thank you marcnath:
Many Thanks
Dear Marcnath,
I have just confirmed from my solicitor and he has not sent my SA302 document because he said these documents are not required for ILR via tier 1 entrepreneur route, I only wanted to confirm as I have not sent my personal bank statements or wages slip with my application. I have asked him to send the documents now if necessary but he advised not to worry as it’s not a mandatory requirement for this catagory and if the CW needs any further documents he will write to us.
What do you think is the best ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon May 21, 2018 11:29 am

Khan789 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 9:53 am
marcnath wrote:
Khan789 wrote:

Thank you marcnath:
Many Thanks
Dear Marcnath,
I have just confirmed from my solicitor and he has not sent my SA302 document because he said these documents are not required for ILR via tier 1 entrepreneur route, I only wanted to confirm as I have not sent my personal bank statements or wages slip with my application. I have asked him to send the documents now if necessary but he advised not to worry as it’s not a mandatory requirement for this catagory and if the CW needs any further documents he will write to us.
I also agree with @zimba that this is not a critical section for T1E.
However, personally I tend to avoid giving any reason for the HO to refuse and so think it is better to follow even the smallest instruction.
Up to you though. You are responsible for your application, not your solicitor

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Mon May 21, 2018 12:43 pm

[/quote]

Dear Marcnath,
[/quote]
However, personally I tend to avoid giving any reason for the HO to refuse and so think it is better to follow even the smallest instruction.
[/quote]
Thank you for replying Marcnath:
I am also confused and a bit worried as well. I do not want to send any documents to HO myself now (when application is in process) as I have a representative and even I have provided my P60 and SA302 the solicitor chose not to send those. He said he has never send these documents with tier 1 ent routes and never had any issues from the HO.

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Khan789 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 12:43 pm
Dear Marcnath,
[/quote]
[/quote]

Thank you for replying Marcnath, I am also confused and a bit worried as well. I do not want to send any documents to HO myself now (when application is in process) as I have a representative and even I have provided my P60 and SA302 the solicitor chose not to send those. He said he has never send these documents with tier 1 ent routes and never had any issues from the HO.

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Khan789 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 5:14 pm
Khan789 wrote:
Dear Marcnath,
[/quote]

Thank you for replying Marcnath, I am also confused and a bit worried as well. I do not want to send any documents to HO myself now (when application is in process) as I have a representative and even I have provided my P60 and SA302 the solicitor chose not to send those. He said he has never send these documents with tier 1 ent routes and never had any issues from the HO.
marcnath wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 11:29 am
Khan789 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 9:53 am
marcnath wrote:
Khan789 wrote:

Thank you marcnath:
Many Thanks
Dear Marcnath,
[/quote]

And I have seen a few members here mentioning photocopies of all the documents, can you please advise where is this mentioned in Policy Guidance and is it mandatory ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon May 21, 2018 7:58 pm

SET(O) Form pg 85 - last line of the 1st Para

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:45 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 7:58 pm
SET(O) Form pg 85 - last line of the 1st Para
Thank you Marcnath for all your help.
I have not provided the photocopies of all the documents but hopefully this should not create any problem.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:23 pm

Khan789 wrote:

Dear Marcnath,

Thank you for replying Marcnath:
I am also confused and a bit worried as well. I do not want to send any documents to HO myself now (when application is in process) as I have a representative and even I have provided my P60 and SA302 the solicitor chose not to send those. He said he has never send these documents with tier 1 ent routes and never had any issues from the HO.
Did you send in your P60/SA302 later on?

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:52 pm

Hi sm12,
It is an advantage if anyone does but I didn’t want to create any complications by sending additional documents, my application is still under consideration.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:55 pm

Khan789 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:52 pm
Hi sm12,
It is an advantage if anyone does but I didn’t want to create any complications by sending additional documents, my application is still under consideration.
Oh ok.
Your solicitor is of the opinion that these documents aren't required right?
Does he/she know anyone who succeeded without providing them?

Khan789
Pakistan

Post by Khan789 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:28 pm

sm12 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:55 pm
Khan789 wrote:
Hi sm12,
Oh ok.
According to immigration rules 245DF there is no requirement of personal income of the tier 1 entrepreneur migrant applying for ILR. I know the Set-O form has mentioned the requirement but the form covers a variety of routes.
As I said it is an advantage to provide these documents but I personally did not want to send any additional documents after posting the application.
Do you know anyone who has or has not succeeded without providing financial documents of personal income/support ?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:34 pm

Khan789 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:28 pm
sm12 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:55 pm
Khan789 wrote:
Hi sm12,
Oh ok.
According to immigration rules 245DF there is no requirement of personal income of the tier 1 entrepreneur migrant applying for ILR. I know the Set-O form has mentioned the requirement but the form covers a variety of routes.
As I said it is an advantage to provide these documents but I personally did not want to send any additional documents after posting the application.
Do you know anyone who has or has not succeeded without providing financial documents of personal income/support ?
Hi

No, I was asking because I was wondering how important it was, primarily because the form doesn't make it very clear as to who the requirement applies to.