ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependent to ILR - Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

softsword

PBS Dependent to ILR - Queries

Post by softsword » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:27 am

Dear all,

I am already on ILR and my wife(PBS Dependent) is going for ILR now as the main applicant.

I am an IT contractor being the director of my limited company and my wife is a share holder as well as an employee since last year. We both are drawing a salary of 680 pounds each every month and taking out some periodic dividends with no specific pattern.

5.3. Are you working in the UK?
I suppose she needs to tick YES here and write 680. Am i right?

5.7 Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of incomes as indicated in 5.1 - 5.6 that you and your partner are relying on to maintain you and any dependants adequately.
Does she need to fill in this section?
If yes, what do we need to fill in in income source?
Should we list out our monthly salaries followed by dividends? In our case, we do not draw dividends regularly every month. Please suggest.

12A Your Finances.
I suppose as we have ticked YES and written 680 in 5.3, we need to provide her payslip and bank statements.
Am i right?
If yes, how many months of payslips and bank statements should she provide?
These bank statements can be printouts taken from the online statements?

Cohabitation proofs:

I assume she needs to give cohabitation proofs for two years. In some of the threads, I see a few members consistently mention that 5 years proof is required for dependants who got initial entry clearance after july 2012. Which one is right?
Also, my wife's last visa was granted on April 2015 for three years. The application form mentions, "..provide documentary evidence of cohabitation since you were last granted leave (up to a maximum of two years)" - which means i need to submit from April 2015 to April 2017. But I see many suggest here that the proof needs to cover the last two years. Which one is true?

I understand that it is suggested that there needs to be one proof for every 4 months. In my case, I have got a six month gap in which I do not have any documents. ie, from Dec 2016 till June 2017 I do not have any documents of proof.
Is this acceptable?

Finally, should we also provide my payslips and bank statements as well(as she cannot support herself on her own with a salary of 680 pounds a month)?. Please note, I am drawing only 680 per month for me as well.
If needed, 3 months of 6 months of payslips and bank statements are needed?

Thanks in advance.

softsword

Re: PBS Dependent to ILR - Queries

Post by softsword » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:38 am

Dear admins
Can you please respond to my queries..

softsword

Post by softsword » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:06 am

Hi

Can anybody help me out in responding to this.
I am sending the application tomorrow and I just need to know if I should fill 5.7.

Someone please answer.

rizzu155

Post by rizzu155 » Mon May 28, 2018 11:27 am

Hope you already applied what was the outcome and what document you have provided, thanks

dalta41

Post by dalta41 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:51 pm

rizzu155 wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 11:27 am
Hope you already applied what was the outcome and what document you have provided, thanks
did you get reply for above?

dalta41

Post by dalta41 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:52 pm

softsword wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:06 am
Hi

Can anybody help me out in responding to this.
I am sending the application tomorrow and I just need to know if I should fill 5.7.

Someone please answer.
hi softsword,

what did you end up writing and what was outcome of you can please share?