ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still Haven't Received confirmation Email for Priority Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Final Supporting Documents Checklist for Spouse Visa Application

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:49 pm

Hello everyone i am going to apply spouse visa for my wife, would you check if there is any thing missing, you cooperation in this matter will be highly appreciated. :)
Supporting Documents Check List for UK Spouse VISA
Section 1 – Forms
1. VISA Application Form
2. Appendix 2
3. Priority Service Receipt
4. Immigration Health Surcharge Receipt
5. Appointment Confirmation Letter
6. Sponsorship Undertaking Form SU07/12

Section 2 – Documents
7. Sponsor Cover Letter
8. Sponsor Passport Photocopies Attested by Post Office
9. Applicant Passport and National Identity Card (copy)
10. Applicant Birth Certificate.
11. Applicant IELTS English Test Certificate
12. Applicant Academic Degrees up to Master Level in English
13. Applicant TB Test Certificate

Section 3 – Employment & Finance
14. Employment Contract.
15. Confirmation of Employment Letter.
16. Six Months Pay Slips
17. P60 Certificate
18. Six Months Bank Statements

Section 4 – Marriage & Communication
19. Flight Ticket & Boarding Cards
20. Marriage Form + Marriage Certificate
21. Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA
22. Wedding and Holiday Photos
23. Local phone call Log
24. Other Social Media Apps Screenshots (WhatsApp, Facebook and Skype)
25. TCS and Royal mail courier customer’s receipts
26. Money Transfer acknowledge letter by sponsor’s bank into Applicant’s Bank for monthly basis

Section 5 -Accommodation
27. Tenancy Agreement with local council (Assured Tenancy Agreement)
28. Permission given by landlord that Applicant can stay in their property.
29. Six Month’s rent account statement with Direct Debit collection.
30. Hosing Report by Local council.
31. Utilities Bills (Council Tax, Water, Gas & Electricity)

AL1982
Pakistan

Re: Final Supporting Documents Checklist for Spouse Visa Application

Post by AL1982 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:10 pm

6. Sponsorship Undertaking Form SU07/12 - Usually not required
17. P60 Certificate - Payslips should cover last 6 months, P60 isn't necessary

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:02 pm

Seems a good case but make sure that all the necessary documents should not be older than 28 days from the date of application. Also the English language test should be equivalent to A1 and of approved type at approved center of HO. And online pay slips must be stamped by employer. TB test should be from recommended clinic of HO.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:47 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:02 pm
Seems a good case but make sure that all the necessary documents should not be older than 28 days from the date of application. Also the English language test should be equivalent to A1 and of approved type at approved center of HO. And online pay slips must be stamped by employer. TB test should be from recommended clinic of HO.
Thanks for quick reply yes all documents are up to date, and almost one week old such as home report, job letter will get on Tuesday, also she passed A1 form british council islamabad, and her TB test was taken approve center form Uk & immigration IOM center. the only thing about P60 , that i am going to apply on 1st of April but not sure that will i able to get P60 within 10 working days,

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:53 am

shaniHaroon wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:47 pm
seagul wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:02 pm
Thanks for quick reply yes all documents are up to date, and almost one week old such as home report, job letter will get on Tuesday, also she passed A1 form british council islamabad, and her TB test was taken approve center form Uk & immigration IOM center. the only thing about P60 , that i am going to apply on 1st of April but not sure that will i able to get P60 within 10 working days,
Don't worry about p60 as it's not mandatory if you are attaching other necessary job related documents. If it's IELTS then it shouldn't be academic but strictly need to IELTS Skills for life A1
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

mooglemooglemoogle
Newly Registered

Post by mooglemooglemoogle » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:20 pm

Hi there, I am also applying spouse visa for my wife and she's from China. May you please check if there is anything missing before I send it off on Tuesday, thanks. Also to OP, I will be copying your format if you don't mind :)

Section 1 – Forms
1. VISA Application Form
2. Appendix 2
3. Sponsorship Undertaking Form SU07/12

Section 2 – Documents
4. Sponsor Passport and National Insurance Card Photocopies
5. Applicant Passport and National Identity Card (copy)
6. Applicant IELTS A1 English Test Certificate
7. Applicant TB Test Certificate

Section 3 – Employment & Finance
8. Confirmation of Employment Letter
9. Six Months Pay Slips
10. Six Months Bank Statements

Section 4 – Marriage & Communication
11. Flight Ticket
12. Marriage Certificate
13. Wedding and Holiday Photos
14. WeChat chat logs and screenshots
15. Money Transfer letter by sponsor’s bank into Applicant’s Bank for monthly basis (I don't have official copies so I printed them off online)

Section 5 -Accommodation
16. Council tax (I currently live with parents)
17. Permission given by parents that Applicant can stay in their property
18. Surveyor Report by Local council
19. Utilities Bills (Phone bills)

I also have a few questions to ask and will be grateful if you can help me answer them.]

1. My wife did the biometric residence permit (BRP) and they took a photo of her. I want to ask if I still need to send passport size photographs along with my documents? because I don't currently have it.

2. I made photocopies for all the documents apart from the photos. Do I need to photocopy them?

3. I earn just over £18,600 and have recently put all my savings into a deposit. It shows on my latest bank statement and I'm wondering if it will be fine.

I appreciate your time and thank you very much!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:35 pm

Sponsor national insurance card and applicant national id card not required. And no harm in sending applicant pictures despite has biometrics of her and regarding photocopies yes you can send them if you wish but should recheck it from local vfs centre whether they need. And if you are meeting requirement of finances by employment then any incoming/outgoing transaction in bank statement wont have any effect.

mooglemooglemoogle
Newly Registered

Post by mooglemooglemoogle » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:08 pm

Thank you very much for your reply seagul, I appreciate it very much. :)

I have another question to ask about the financial requirement. I have provided the last 8 months of my payslip (I know they ask for 6) and bank statements and I put money in every month. Thing is I work for my parents in a restaurant and their accountant somehow given me £18,500.04 a year when my parents asked for £18,600 minimum. I asked for advice and because end of march is the end of financial year, my dad said he added £500 guarantee bonus for end of financial year as shown on my latest payslip. On the last payslip, it says I have earned £19,000.04 for 2017. I also have employer letter to say I have the £500 bonus and a letter from accountant confirming it too. Will that be sufficient enough? It's a little complicated but I hope anyone can help. I'm getting very nervous because it's taken me a long time to prepare all these documents.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:19 pm

mooglemooglemoogle wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:08 pm
Thank you very much for your reply seagul, I appreciate it very much. :)

I have another question to ask about the financial requirement. I have provided the last 8 months of my payslip (I know they ask for 6) and bank statements and I put money in every month. Thing is I work for my parents in a restaurant and their accountant somehow given me £18,500.04 a year when my parents asked for £18,600 minimum. I asked for advice and because end of march is the end of financial year, my dad said he added £500 guarantee bonus for end of financial year as shown on my latest payslip. On the last payslip, it says I have earned £19,000.04 for 2017. I also have employer letter to say I have the £500 bonus and a letter from accountant confirming it too. Will that be sufficient enough? It's a little complicated but I hope anyone can help. I'm getting very nervous because it's taken me a long time to prepare all these documents.
Unless a family business has big name in market or generating heavy turn over, working there more likely trigger high HO sucrutiny.

mooglemooglemoogle
Newly Registered

Post by mooglemooglemoogle » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:51 pm

The restaurant has opened since 2012 and there have been no problems at all and everything is fine. I have been working for well over a year and have all payslips. The accountant says it's fine and I have done all that I can. I have all payslips and bank statements prepared. I just want to know if the total that I earned which is £19,000.04 before tax is enough? But the last payslip that I will provide will state it even though it was £18,500.04 if not for that garauntee £500 bonus at end of financial year. Thank you very much for your time :)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:58 pm

Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:51 pm
The restaurant has opened since 2012 and there have been no problems at all and everything is fine. I have been working for well over a year and have all payslips. The accountant says it's fine and I have done all that I can. I have all payslips and bank statements prepared. I just want to know if the total that I earned which is £19,000.04 before tax is enough? But the last payslip that I will provide will state it even though it was £18,500.04 if not for that garauntee £500 bonus at end of financial year. Thank you very much for your time :)
For meeting financial requirement the required income must have been earned but promises/guaranteed won't work. If you earning variable income then the total of last 6 months must be at least £9300 otherwise if it's fixed monthly wages then the HO will take the lowest figure during the last 6 months.

mooglemooglemoogle
Newly Registered

Post by mooglemooglemoogle » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:03 pm

Hi there, the income is fixed but the last payslip with additional £500 makes up the minimum financial limit. Would that be considered variable income since last month is more than the 5 months before it?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:11 pm

Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:03 pm
Hi there, the income is fixed but the last payslip with additional £500 makes up the minimum financial limit. Would that be considered variable income since last month is more than the 5 months before it?
In that case the lowest figure from last 6 months will be taken and the coincident £500 inclusion to cover the shortage will definitely provoke the caseworker to extensively scrutinize.

mooglemooglemoogle
Newly Registered

Post by mooglemooglemoogle » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:29 pm

Thank you very much for your reply, it's very kind of you. I will proceed with my application on Tuesday and hope everything will be fine, thanks again.

shakil.saif79
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shakil.saif79 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:51 am

Section 5 -Accommodation
[/quote]

I have following 2 important questions. Is it important to submit

Q1. Housing report by local council/property agent?
Q2. Utility bills (Bills paid by landlord)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:52 pm

shakil.saif79 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:51 am
Section 5 -Accommodation
I have following 2 important questions. Is it important to submit

Q1. Housing report by local council/property agent?

House inspection report only need where the house got other tenants too means sharing.
Q2. Utility bills (Bills paid by landlord)

They are not mandatory for initial application where no cohabitation proof need.
[/quote]

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Made a mistake in Appendix 2 Form (Urgent)

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Hello guys

I have submitted my document 2 days ago and was looking a scanned version of my documents file, and just a come across found that i have didn't answer 3.4 Question in appendix 2 "3.4 Is your sponsor currently employed in the UK? Yes or No if 'No' go to part B" but i answered following question 3.5 and fill all detailed as my job in the UK, What SHOULD i do now , please advise me thanks

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Re: Made a mistake in Appendix 2 Form (Urgent)

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:08 pm

Please reply :cry: ,
Do i need to sent new appendix 2 form and explain in cover letter that i have missed that particular question

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:21 pm

almost 20 people read this post but not replying :shock:

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:47 pm

still waiting for someone advise

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:51 pm

Please HELP

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm

What category are you using to meet the financial requirements ? Did you mention that clearly in the form ?

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:20 pm

vetri81082 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm
What category are you using to meet the financial requirements ? Did you mention that clearly in the form ?
yes A category , just forget to x on yes at 3.4 question , currently employed in the UK

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:29 pm

I am going to post cover letter with completed version of appendix 2 form, the question is here do i have to send full appendix 2 form or just page 6 where i missed to put x on the relevant box, and do i need to ring them and ask to attach with my original file or they will attach by using GWF no.