ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help my tier 4 student visa has been refused should I or should I not take administrative review?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fasih22
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Need help my tier 4 student visa has been refused should I or should I not take administrative review?

Post by fasih22 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:55 am

Hey I apply for uk tier 4 student visa on 26th April and was refused entry on 11th may, should I apply for administrative review or no?

Reason not satisfied that the applicant is not a genuine student.
ECO comment:
You applied to study bsc hons international business at xxxx university London

When asked why you have chosen xxxx university London, you have stated, ‘this university is ranked at 24th in worldwide for international students and the teaching and methods used in this university are different to other universities and it’s pretty good.’ This is a very generic answer. I am not satisfied that it demonstrates a level of knowledge or research consistent with a genuine international student.

In terms of your future plans, you stated that ‘this course will equip me with the skills needed to be a successful professional and work in many roles in large companies—either finance analyst and by studying marketing can also allow me to work in digital and international marketing in companies such as KPMG, Samsung, nestle.’ Again this is a very broad answer

I have considered your application and circumstances in the round, including the fact that you have been issued with a confirmation of acceptance for studies and in accordance with published guidance. However in light of the above, I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that you are a genuine student.

I therefore refuse your application under paragraph 245ZV (k) of the immigration rules.

Tell me guys what would be the best to do apply again with a fresh application or take administrative review ? Btw I am applying from Pakistan.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Need help my tier 4 student visa has been refused should I or should I not take administrative review?

Post by sah10406 » Sat May 19, 2018 2:53 pm

fasih22 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 9:55 am
Tell me guys what would be the best to do apply again with a fresh application or take administrative review?
This is a question for your Tier 4 sponsor. If they support an AR application, they will advise you on it.

I have to say, those answers do sound a bit Miss Universe.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

fasih22
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Need help my tier 4 student visa has been refused should I or should I not take administrative review?

Post by fasih22 » Sat May 19, 2018 3:05 pm

What do you mean they sound a bit miss universe?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sat May 19, 2018 3:11 pm

fasih22 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:05 pm
Like you had learned and repeated a generic and fairly meaningless answer, rather than actually answering the question.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

mitoke
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by mitoke » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:23 pm

I would do an AR.

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:45 am

fasih22 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:05 pm
Hi fasih,
Did you get second interview call or they refused you on the basis of first interview.??

pakibro007
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by pakibro007 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:18 pm

hi all my visa was rejected last year I applied from Pakistan then I applied for admin review and it was successful my decision was turned over I made a new application now because at that time my course start date was more then 3 months so I just made a new application any here have an idea is it gonna be okay this time or should I be worried

san1z
Pakistan

Post by san1z » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

pakibro007 wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:18 pm
hi all my visa was rejected last year I applied from Pakistan then I applied for admin review and it was successful my decision was turned over I made a new application now because at that time my course start date was more than 3 months so I just made a new application any here have an idea is it gonna be okay this time or should I be worried
Hi, just wanted to know if you applied for AR by yourself or took help of anyone?

waseem99
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by waseem99 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:38 am

Could you Pls share AR?