ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M)- Extension Documents Submitted

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ariesnr
Mood:
India

FLR(M)- Extension Documents Submitted

Post by ariesnr » Wed May 23, 2018 10:57 am

Hi ,

Sorry about the long letter.....

I got the dependent visa for my wife and kid ( dependents of British citizen) I st extension in the 5 year Rule category.I just wanted to share the documents i submitted as it may be useful to someone...

We applied at the premium service centre croydon on 21/5/17-successful application-awaiting Biometric Card. I submitted the following documents and I am self-employed and also single director of a limited company. I get monthly salary from my company and also take out dividends. My wife is employed as Secretary in my limited company and draws a monthly salary

1. Summary and covering letter from an Immigration advisor/solicitor( 500 pounds fee!!!!!)

2.Completed FLR( M) Form-hand written. Mentioned i am using the dividend income only for this visa purpose and it was more than the 22,400 pounds requirement.

2.Company registration certificate with company house

3.Current appointment of director report copy

4.CT600 for the last financial year for my company( it was August 16-August 17)

5.Management account book prepared by my accountant for the year august 16 to august 17.

6.Management account book prepared by my accountant from Sept 17 to till date 15th May 2018.

7.Company bank statements from August 2016 to May 2018

8.personal bank statements from August 2016 to May 2018.

9.Wifes personal bank statement from August 2016 to MAY 2018.

10.Personal tax return for year april 16- april 17 and very importantly April 17 to april 18

11.Dividend /Tax vouchers from August 2016 to May 2018.

12.My payslip from August 2016 to May 2018,Wifes pay slip from August 16 to may 18.

13.Appointmnet letter ( as secretary) in the company

14.P60 FOR ME and wife for april 16,april 17 and april 18.

15.Original PAYE/NIC registration certificate for company

16.oroginal letter from accountant- confirming tax submission and also summarising all dividends and income from august 16 to may 18.

17.Wifes NI number( don't know why i submitted it!)

18. Home mortgage statement from year 2016 to 2018,home valuation report old one( more than 5 yrs),copy of land and tittle deed.

19.utility bills in joint names spread over 2 years ( 3 set council and water bill ) + 3 each individual letter

20.Letter from kid school just saying studying in xyz school and the registered addresses is so and so

21.Letter from kids GP just saying registered in xyz surgery and registered address is so and so...

22.original kid birth certificate in english.

23.Original marriage certificate in english.

24.NARCIC Letter of comparability and english equivalent( 2 certificates)-even though we submitted them in 2015,didn't want to take any chance paid 150+ quids to get fresh copy dated in april 2018.

25.Summary of family holidays from 2015 to may 2018-with attached copy of email/boarding card.

26.copy of family holiday pictures/marriage pictures and marriage invitation.

probably i included more documents than needed...but with my anxiety following entry visa refusal in 2015 where i didn't submit tax returns for the year ending 6th April 2015 when I applied for the visa on 10th April 2015 i didn't want to take any chances...

Good to luck to others and thanks to this board for the treasure trove of useful info...please carry on the good work seniors

Thanks all
Ariesnr