ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Renewing stamp 4 based on Irish spouse question

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Cz2015
Ireland

Renewing stamp 4 based on Irish spouse question

Post by Cz2015 » Mon May 28, 2018 9:05 am

Hi all
I have to renew my stamp 4 based on Irish spouse in Dublin. My current one expires in August.
I want to knw what documents do I need?
Last time I renewed it was 3 years ago not sure what is needed and if things have changed.
When I renewed it 3years ago all I needed was passport Current GNIB card and proof of address and there was no fee.
Is the process still the same?
Thank you in advance 😊

zepman
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Renewing stamp 4 based on Irish spouse question

Post by zepman » Mon May 28, 2018 3:30 pm

Cz2015 wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 9:05 am
Hi all
I have to renew my stamp 4 based on Irish spouse in Dublin. My current one expires in August.
I want to knw what documents do I need?
Last time I renewed it was 3 years ago not sure what is needed and if things have changed.
When I renewed it 3years ago all I needed was passport Current GNIB card and proof of address and there was no fee.
Is the process still the same?
Thank you in advance 😊
Pretty much. My wife renewed hers recently (I'm an Irish citizen) and we gave them the following.

- My wife's passport + her GNIB card
- My passport
- Our marriage certificate

We weren't asked for my payslips or a proof of our address but I did have those and other documents (like P60) handy. So, doesn't hurt to bring them with you. :)