ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residence permit (Stamp 4 EUFam)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

askforanjali99
Newly Registered

Residence permit (Stamp 4 EUFam)

Post by askforanjali99 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:40 am

Good Morning Board!!

Please help me.

My husband is UK citizen (British) and I am an Indian national.

We have moved from UK to Republic of Ireland on Nov’16.

Now I have residence permit (Stamp 4 EUFam) until July’ 2022. Letter which came with residence permit card stated: - “This permit does not allow you to travel freely of live elsewhere within the EU/EEA. Normal visa and immigration rules apply”.

I am wondering if someone can advise on below queries:

Since husband is UK national and wife has valid residence permit (Stamp 4 EU Fam) for Republic of Ireland, can I visit United Kingdom, Spain and Paris without visa (accompanying all the time with EU national, by using EU treaty rights)?

It would be really great if you can share any link so I will take out print out and carry with me during immigration checks.

Thanks a million

askforanjali99
Newly Registered

Residence Permit - ROI

Post by askforanjali99 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:43 am

Good Morning Board!!
Please help me.
My husband is UK citizen (British) and I am an Indian national.
We have moved from UK to Republic of Ireland on Nov’16.
Now I have residence permit (Stamp 4 EUFam) until July’ 2022. Letter which came with residence permit card stated: - “This permit does not allow you to travel freely of live elsewhere within the EU/EEA. Normal visa and immigration rules apply”.
I am wondering if someone can advise on below queries:
Since husband is UK national and wife has valid residence permit (Stamp 4 EU Fam) for Republic of Ireland, can I visit United Kingdom, Spain and Paris without visa (accompanying all the time with EU national, by using EU treaty rights)?
It would be really great if you can share any link so I will take out print out and carry with me during immigration checks.

Thanks a million

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Residence permit (Stamp 4 EUFam)

Post by Ali0857 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:37 am

I have friend (Lesbian) and she has stamp4eufam and she was goin to spain alone recently and I told her tha i think you need a visa if u r travellin alone ..and she replied I have been to Germany n France without my wife . She keeps the job reference letter n payslip which confirmed she got holiday pay. And so she went to Spain and enjoyed her holidays and back .

BUTTT when i was on stamp eufam I did apply for visit visa for German , Belgium n Holland n France and they did check my visa each time at the airport.
🚙...................................🚓 🚓..🚓...🚓
🇨🇮❤️🇵🇰

askforanjali99
Newly Registered

Post by askforanjali99 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:45 am

Thanks for your reply.
If I travel with my husband (British citizen) everywhere (by carrying all the relevant documents e.g. marriage certificate etc) then still I need a visa.
Sorry very confused Article 10?

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:39 am

If you travel with your husband you don't need a visa, I'm telling this for sure.. now problem is I saw you post same topic 4 to 5 time and you are not looking for information, you want someone to provide you link so you can print and Happy holidays, instead of searching yourself you want someone else should do this for you. :D :D :mrgreen:

askforanjali99
Newly Registered

Post by askforanjali99 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:06 am

Hi,

Yes I agree I have posted two times in two different groups (because I was not sure about right group).

I read immigration boards comments relevant to my situation and got so confused that's by I have requested to share any official link o full stop any ambiguity.

I really did my homework before posting on immigration board.

Btw, I appreciate your efforts :)