ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2 (G) --> ILR: online salary slips

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Alex218
Newly Registered
Barbados

T2 (G) --> ILR: online salary slips

Post by Alex218 » Thu May 31, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi all,
I have read in some of the posts on the forum where people attached an additional letter from employer confirming their online salary slips are 'genuine'.

I may be wrong here but dont think this is an actual requirement for ILR (at least not for Tier 2 General candidates)?

Just to be clear, when i say 'online' i am referring to employers' in-house HR systems that generate the monthly salary slips for all employees.

Appreciate your thoughts / experience on this.

thanks,

dontringthebell
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: T2 (G) --> ILR: online salary slips

Post by dontringthebell » Thu May 31, 2018 10:22 pm

Either you take a letter or get it stamped/attested from HR spoc to prove genuinity.
Don't misconstrue my views for professional immigration advice, just trying to give back to a community that helped me through my journey.

WP-> HSMP-> Tier 2G D-> ILR-> BC-> OCI

Alex218
Newly Registered
Barbados

Post by Alex218 » Thu May 31, 2018 10:25 pm

But is it needed/a requirement? I ask because i have bank statements showing the same amount credited and bank statements are on bank's letter head supported by a cover letter confirming these statements are genuine.

dontringthebell
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by dontringthebell » Thu May 31, 2018 10:42 pm

Just like bank statements are accompanied to confirm their genuinity even though they are on letterhead, there are people who get their bank stamp statements too.

I would say it's better to be safe than sorry, they might as well accept it but they can question it too.
Don't misconstrue my views for professional immigration advice, just trying to give back to a community that helped me through my journey.

WP-> HSMP-> Tier 2G D-> ILR-> BC-> OCI