ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referees for online application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mql1985
Newly Registered

Referees for online application

Post by mql1985 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:54 am

So how does that work? Should I print out the normal form for post application, and ask my referees to sign? Or does the online system email/call the referees upon submission?

Thanks in advance!

TheRock9
Mood:

Re: Referees for online application

Post by TheRock9 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:04 am

mql1985 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:54 am
So how does that work? Should I print out the normal form for post application, and ask my referees to sign? Or does the online system email/call the referees upon submission?

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

You have to fill all the details online and upon submission of the application system will give you two referee's form so you can get them signed and send it with your application.

So get all the details from you referees which is mentioned in paper form and fill it online when you reach that part of the application.

Thanks
I am not an immigration lawyer, so comments here are not an advise. My comments are from my own experience and interpretation of information which is available publicly.

mql1985
Newly Registered

Re: Referees for online application

Post by mql1985 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:04 pm

Thank you!