ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship application - Tiny Tips EU4FAM for new applicants

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Citizenship application - Tiny Tips EU4FAM for new applicants

Post by broli » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:20 pm

Hi peeps ,

Just sharing here based on all the info i collected over the last 2 years. Before i applied i studied difficulties and delays that people had and addressed them beforehand. We all like to get approved ASAP isn't ?

- Provide utility bills in both names + have multiple type of bills ready (its not required on the form but they asked them to multiple applicants) If you send them they wont ask for it and you beat delays.

- If you have credit union account alone or both name throw that in.
- Have a certified copy of Civil Partnership / Marriage cert ready to send : the asked for it to many applicants.
- Get yourself a PSC card ready to go.

You could actually throw those documents in at once ( PSC Card + Mariage cert copy :mrgreen: ) that's what i did with PSC Card.

Why PSC card it was requested to several applicants delayed the application.

what do you have to lose throw them in you could avoid some real delays.

Make a small folder "additional document". The forms say " do not add any unwanted document" for EU4FAM they will happy to have them.

Do you need a lawyer Only for statutory form + photo witness as described in the form
know do your own research well once again a lawyer made a mistake on my statutory form claiming that he's been signing docs for many applicants so he new what he was doing. He must put his info and signature everywhere a lawyer signature is required . Lawyer stamp on my form was rejected as he needs to fill the form properly (names and details )and then add the stamp. When getting your stuff signed by lawyer make sure he does it properly before you leave the office.
You can get help with application for little money in some non profit in DUBLIN and Cork i think search on google. Of course you are free money shower a lawyer of your choice :mrgreen:

It took me 3 months of back and forth to address all additional doc request because they ask them separately. I still got approve in less than 6 months. but for someone else this could mean 8 months 1 year.

Other guys are welcome to add any suggestions.

Simplest
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Citizenship application - Tiny Tips EU4FAM for new applicants

Post by Simplest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:31 pm

Thanks for sharing such useful information.that's really very helpful. can you please give some examples of documents that can be provided for proof of addresses? and what if someone doesn't have that many proofs of addresses? we already porvided but they sent letter and ask for 2016 and for last three months. so can you please explain why they are asking when we already provided for last 3 months

Rosay36
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Rosay36 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:57 pm

Simplest wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:31 pm
Thanks for sharing such useful information.that's really very helpful. can you please give some examples of documents that can be provided for proof of addresses? and what if someone doesn't have that many proofs of addresses? we already porvided but they sent letter and ask for 2016 and for last three months. so can you please explain why they are asking when we already provided for last 3 months
Realistically speaking I think they would ask for additional documents if they aren’t satisfied with the one you provided along with your application. One of the criteria for granting citizenship is that the applicant must proof his or her residency within state. So if they need more details I wouldn’t question it or delay in providing them with what they need. When I applied I provided telephone bills as one of my proof of address. Apparently they weren’t satisfied with it. So they asked for other type of bills for a specific year. I delayed in providing them with the information “two weeks” my application took 8 months for an approval.

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:23 pm

Congratulations Broli :D

You have been very helpful in this forum.

I will be applying for citizenship and EU3 form, once I have 6 months left on my Stamp4EUFAM.