ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Traveling while waiting for pernament RC

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

saiid82
Newly Registered
Mexico

Traveling while waiting for pernament RC

Post by saiid82 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:23 pm

Hello,

can you please let me know what you think on below?

I am Mexican and my husband is Polish.
After 5 years my family permit has expired and I applied for Pernament Resident Card and got COA letter on 22 of may.

Now the problem is we would like to travel to Poland for family wedding which is in August. But now with waiting time of 6 months for PRC it cannot be guaranteed i will get it on time. I am pretty sure they will accept it so only issue is when i can have it back..

So we plan to request passport back and travel to Poland. I understand there shouldnt be any issue as RC is not required to go there, right... Then my husbands comes back to UK while I will remain in Poland where I can stay up to 90 days and will wait there for my RC. When RC arrives my husband will take it and go back to Poland to give it to me and after we will fly back to UK.

May we have issues with that? Will I be able to enter UK without problems?