ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Penalty charge notice

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jaecd
Newly Registered

Penalty charge notice

Post by jaecd » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:34 am

Dear members!I am going to apply BC next week but sadly yesterday I received a penalty charge notice as I was driving a car in a bus lane.They offer me 50% discount if I pay within 14 days of this notice.
Now please let me know if this penalty charge notice will effect my citizenship application?
Do I have to declare this PCN in my AN application?

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Re: Penalty charge notice

Post by Khurram545 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:41 am

jaecd wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:34 am
Dear members!I am going to apply BC next week but sadly yesterday I received a penalty charge notice as I was driving a car in a bus lane.They offer me 50% discount if I pay within 14 days of this notice.
Now please let me know if this penalty charge notice will effect my citizenship application?
Do I have to declare this PCN in my AN application?
Always better to disclose the facts. If ticket are from Councils or DVLA , HO can double check it. so no benefit of hiding.

From previous topics: if you have only one offense with in last 12 months and you have paid it that would not effect your case.
Khurram

englishrose198
India

Post by englishrose198 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:12 pm

No, it won't according to the data you provided.

Basmati
Newly Registered
Cape Verde

Post by Basmati » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:42 pm

I submitted in April 2018 (Online + NDRS + JCAP).
Approval received 29th May 2018.

On the online application form, regarding those set of questions about convictions and driving offence penalty, I responded "No I have never had any of these".

Had a Penalty Charge Notice late 2017 issued by Council for driving in a bus lane.
Paid 50% of the charge the day after I received notice.

On the online form where you have a space to include any additional information, I disclosed the PCN since I truly have never had any of the driving offences specified in those set of questions about convictions.

Copies of both the PCN and online payment confirmation were included in my supporting document (NDRS).

Best wishes.

jaecd
Newly Registered

Post by jaecd » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Thanks