ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year ILR questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

14Fedingama
Newly Registered
Lesotho

10 year ILR questions

Post by 14Fedingama » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:12 am

Hi there,
I've been in UK since 2003 and was granted my first 30 months Leave to Remain in 2014 and another one in 2017 on a family and private life bases. I split with my partner since 2014 but i still see my daughter. We use to leave in London but i moved to Manchester for work reason. Since 2015, i have been working permanently and paying every single taxes that need to be paid. Also renting a private flat with all the charges. No criminal or ban record on my name.
Basically my private life is going almost fine but i can't have access to Social Housing with a 30 months Leave to Remain.
When do you think i can apply for a 10 or indefinite Leave? Or is there any other alternative, new rules for me out there to better my situation in UK?