ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum interview

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nilmini1234
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Asylum interview

Post by Nilmini1234 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:42 am

Hello,

I'm a single mom with a 10 year old duwn syndrome boy. I claimed assylum in 2017 March. I was callef for the interview in September 2017. I had postponed due to my son's medical condition.

Then about last week of april 2018, home office requested my son's passport photographs. Then mid May they requested for biometrics from both of us. We did all that and waiting.

So when will they call me for the interview? Why is it taking time since I gave biometrics. Normally people were called within few days of biometrics. Pls advise.

Nilmini

hin
Newly Registered
Somalia

Re: Asylum interview

Post by hin » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:22 pm

[quote=Nilmini1234 post_id=1648090 time=1529408536 user_id=197201]
Hello,

I'm a single mom with a 10 year old duwn syndrome boy. I claimed assylum in 2017 March. I was callef for the interview in September 2017. I had postponed due to my son's medical condition.

Then about last week of april 2018, home office requested my son's passport photographs. Then mid May they requested for biometrics from both of us. We did all that and waiting.

So when will they call me for the interview? Why is it taking time since I gave biometrics. Normally people were called within few days of biometrics. Pls advise.

Nilmini
[/quote
May be they are Arranging an interview so don’t worry,let you salictor push them