ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Electronic Acknowledgment for CT600?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nigel2345
Newly Registered
China

FLR(M) Electronic Acknowledgment for CT600?

Post by Nigel2345 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:07 pm

Hi Everyone

I am in the process of applying for my FLR(M) Visa. As we run a company, so the HMRC requied Evidence for CT600 filed with HMRC.

I have tried to talk to my accountant, as HMRC no longer issue paper acknowledgement, so I only have a Electronic Acknowledgment from accountant's software( they use their own software file the account). This acknowledgement looks very plain, looks like just some word type on a paper. I tried to print out a page form HMRC onlice account, it shows the figure of the tax need to pay, will this be accapted?

Has anyone had this experience in the past or currently? or other documents I can use to solve this problem so that my application is accapted?

Many thanks