ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mothers Visit Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Anonymous01
Newly Registered

Mothers Visit Visa

Post by Anonymous01 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:01 pm

Hello All,

Any help would be appreciated.

I am applying for my mothers visit visa who lives in Dubai with my brother who is her sponsor (both hold Pakistani Passport), we will be submitting the below documents , can someone please confirm if the below docs are enough to satisfy the immigration officer.

Mother Docs
  • Passport page
  • Visa page copy
  • Bank statements (6 months) from Pakistan
  • Property papers that she owns the property in Pakistan

Son in UK
  • My Passport (British)
  • Letter of invitation mentioning I will be sponsoring my mother visit and pay all the necessary travelling costs and any other expenses that they might incur during her stay in the UK.
  • Last six months bank statement
  • Employment letter
  • Last six months payslips
  • My Property documents (leasehold documents)
Son in Dubai
  • Rented Property Docs
  • Letter mentioning he's the legal guardian and fully supports her in dubai
  • Passport main page
  • Visa page
  • Employment letter
  • Last six months bank statement

Thanks.

skymoon

Re: Mothers Visit Visa

Post by skymoon » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:35 pm

Your documents are fine and you also need to provide evidence of relationship like your Birth Certificate showing your mother and father name on it. Nadra Family Registration Certificate to show relationship with other family members and return ticket