ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wahmed786
Pakistan

Interview

Post by wahmed786 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:57 pm

Hi,

Yesterday i had a interview and all questions were the same, but one question which she ask me that how to bring your money in uk, i told her couple of transaction were through bank transfer into my personal accounts but these transactions were were charged me too much expenses on my money transfer. but after that my relative and friends bring money (cash) from my country every three for months time. and same money i deposit in my personal account and move into my business account.

my question is is this acceptable? to HO.

please advise me.

best regards

libranisb
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Interview

Post by libranisb » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:44 pm

Dear, what were the other questions in the interview?

As for your questions, I will leave the matters to the experts in this forum to reply, however, you need to check if taking money as a cash in hand while traveling is not illegal in your country from the where the money will go out. And when the cash reach UK and it is more than €10,000 you need to declare it and fill certain documentation. The reaction of the interviewer to your question should depend on the aforementioned facts.

bpr.

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:20 am

Yes you are right passanger cannot travel more then 10,000 dollar, my all amounts were under legal limits.

My question is still not answered is it’s acceptable for home office.

My interview start at 10am 21/07/2017 till 16:30 hrs very long interview nonstop only 15min brack. They were three peoples one of them was trainee and other two two were interviewer. They ask each and every question which you can think. They have over sixty pages questionnaire and each pages consists 4 to 5 questions.

But thanks God I give them all answer with documents evidences which they took with them. only one question Which not answered that was “how you judge your employee performance give us some documentary evidence” which I don’t have it I said sorry no documentary evidence I have but we Evaluate them every three months time.

Please answer my question which I am desperate for.
Thanks

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:36 pm

Dear Zimba and Cr001 please answer my question.

Regards

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:21 pm

wahmed786 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:57 pm
Hi,

Yesterday i had a interview and all questions were the same, but one question which she ask me that how to bring your money in uk, i told her couple of transaction were through bank transfer into my personal accounts but these transactions were were charged me too much expenses on my money transfer. but after that my relative and friends bring money (cash) from my country every three for months time. and same money i deposit in my personal account and move into my business account.

my question is is this acceptable? to HO.

please advise me.

best regards
Bringing money in by cash and paying it into your business is not a problem in itself under immigration rules. You seem to meet the required evidence.

However, there is the genuineness test and "balance of probabilities", which is impossible to predict - all such unconventional methods increase the chances of it being considered non genuine.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:31 pm

Yes it’s true, but do we have any example, under such circumstances some body got refusal?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:56 pm

wahmed786 wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:31 pm
Yes it’s true, but do we have any example, under such circumstances some body got refusal?

There have been refusals based on "balance of probabilities" that investment was not genuine.

However, all refusals in such cases have had other factors also.

So it is difficult to say that investment is the only reason
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.