ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Again need some clarification

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

uzzal13

Again need some clarification

Post by uzzal13 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:26 am

Got E 50 k extension this February. I am eligible to apply ILR next year April ( 5 years route). Now my business (Restaurent & Event Catering ) is not doing good. Just close the Restaurant for a month to do some refurbishment . Still 4 part timer is in payroll. i want to keep them till my ILR application.
Later on my plan is sale out the restaurant But carry on Catering business.

Now my question is can i open a brand new company and start Logistic Cargo Delivery service business? At this moment i (director of 2ed company) would be the only person who will drive the van and do delivery. if this business pick up then i would buy another 5 van and employee 5 more delivery driver.

And same time my old company will ran catering business.

2ed question when my catering business is running, beside that can i be self employed and do Amazon delivery?

Please Zimba and Marcnath give your honest and valuable opinion.

uzzal13

Re: Again need some clarification

Post by uzzal13 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:45 pm

Please Zimba88 marcnath and other gurus give your opinion

marcnath

Re: Again need some clarification

Post by marcnath » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:23 pm

uzzal13 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:26 am
Got E 50 k extension this February. I am eligible to apply ILR next year April ( 5 years route). Now my business (Restaurent & Event Catering ) is not doing good. Just close the Restaurant for a month to do some refurbishment . Still 4 part timer is in payroll. i want to keep them till my ILR application.
Later on my plan is sale out the restaurant But carry on Catering business.

Now my question is can i open a brand new company and start Logistic Cargo Delivery service business? At this moment i (director of 2ed company) would be the only person who will drive the van and do delivery. if this business pick up then i would buy another 5 van and employee 5 more delivery driver.

And same time my old company will ran catering business.

2ed question when my catering business is running, beside that can i be self employed and do Amazon delivery?

Please Zimba and Marcnath give your honest and valuable opinion.
Yes, you can
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.