ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

35 points losing hope here

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zhiyualice
Newly Registered
Mood:
China

35 points losing hope here

Post by zhiyualice » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:18 am

A 35 point is losing hope here... I have just graduated and it is impossible for me to get 40K+ or 50K+ .. now I have to get RCos by July if not I am afraid the employer is going to cancel the job offer.. So desperate here :cry:

UKTier2June2018
India

Re: 35 points losing hope here

Post by UKTier2June2018 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:28 am

zhiyualice wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:18 am
A 35 point is losing hope here... I have just graduated and it is impossible for me to get 40K+ or 50K+ .. now I have to get RCos by July if not I am afraid the employer is going to cancel the job offer.. So desperate here :cry:
never lose hope mate - if you are joining a large co, try to negotiate with your employer maybe to join another office first whilst keep on trying this tier 2 thing in the coming months - show them that you are keen to work for them and see what the best possible solution is - remember there are many others out there in a similar position like you and whoever doesn't lose hopes easily may well win in the end

zhiyualice
Newly Registered
Mood:
China

Post by zhiyualice » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:01 pm

Thank you mate, it was an University that I am about to join and I am supposed to work for their School of Bussiness to bring them more international relationships and cooperations, hence to meet the financial targets. They are in need of people NOW cuz the former employee will be taking a maternal leave. I am just very afraid that if I don't get RCos asap they might not be needing me any more. The HR office said that there's nothing they can do but to submit the application again... They didn't sound very keen... Anyways, thanks for the encouragement, after I found this board and found out that there are so many of you who are having way too many salaries than me ... I just thought it is almost impossible for a 35k... Best of wishes for all of you though...

thisB
Canada

Post by thisB » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:10 am

30 points here and still holding out hope. At least you know you're not at the bottom of the pile! :D

zhiyualice
Newly Registered
Mood:
China

Post by zhiyualice » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:50 am

Thank you .. you are right we should still try not to lose hope and to see the bright side... My employer just submitted another application...