ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-2 ICT is Refused under 320(7A)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chn123
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Tier-2 ICT is Refused under 320(7A)

Post by chn123 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:36 pm

I am currently on Tier-2 ICT in UK.

My wife applied a Tier -2 ICT. It was refused mentioning the below reason.

"On your application form you have stated that you have not received a caution, reprimand, warning or similar penalties in the UK or any other country, Home office records show however that you were cautioned twice by XX Constabulary on 1 Apr 2015. I am satisfied that you have used deception. I therefore refuse your application in accordance with paragraph 320 (7A) of the immigration rules.

You should not that because this application for entry clearance has been refused under paragraph 320(7A) of the immigration rules, any future application may also be refused under paragraph 320(7B) of the immigration rules.

Refusal under paragraph 320(7B) of the immigration rules attracts an automatic refusal period of up to 10 years. The period starts from the date of the previous event in which the deception or the submission of falsified documents or information was employed."

She was UK in 2015 on a previous Tier-2 ICT. She was in a shop and came out without paying the bill when she got an urgent call. So she was warned by police only Once. She was not arrested or taken to a police station but signed some document without knowing that it was an official CAUTION. As it was a minor thing happened about 3 years back she didn't even remember. she didn't mention that in the fresh application which got refused now.

What are the possible options to get the visa now?

An administrative review helps here?

Can she apply a fresh application mentioning the reason for missing the information in the previous application?

UKTier2June2018
India

Re: Tier-2 ICT is Refused under 320(7A)

Post by UKTier2June2018 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:13 am

chn123 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:36 pm
I am currently on Tier-2 ICT in UK.

My wife applied a Tier -2 ICT. It was refused mentioning the below reason.

"On your application form you have stated that you have not received a caution, reprimand, warning or similar penalties in the UK or any other country, Home office records show however that you were cautioned twice by XX Constabulary on 1 Apr 2015. I am satisfied that you have used deception. I therefore refuse your application in accordance with paragraph 320 (7A) of the immigration rules.

You should not that because this application for entry clearance has been refused under paragraph 320(7A) of the immigration rules, any future application may also be refused under paragraph 320(7B) of the immigration rules.

Refusal under paragraph 320(7B) of the immigration rules attracts an automatic refusal period of up to 10 years. The period starts from the date of the previous event in which the deception or the submission of falsified documents or information was employed."

She was UK in 2015 on a previous Tier-2 ICT. She was in a shop and came out without paying the bill when she got an urgent call. So she was warned by police only Once. She was not arrested or taken to a police station but signed some document without knowing that it was an official CAUTION. As it was a minor thing happened about 3 years back she didn't even remember. she didn't mention that in the fresh application which got refused now.

What are the possible options to get the visa now?

An administrative review helps here?

Can she apply a fresh application mentioning the reason for missing the information in the previous application?
This seems quite serious and I would recommend her to try to firstly retrieve the document she signed then speak to an immigration lawyer