ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saj626

family visitor visa

Post by saj626 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:57 pm

Just wanted to ask few questions as I am going to sponsor my mother for family visitor visa for UK from INDIA.

I am British citizen and my wife on FLR (M) visa (30 Months) we are going to apply for another extension (FLR (M) (30 Months) after six months. i am working part time and my wife works part time too. Our household income meets the income requirements now my question is as I am willing to sponsor my mother visit I have saving 5 k. and I am the one who would sponsor my mother visit not my wife.

Can I sponsor my mother visit while I am working part time?
If I sponsor my mother visit, is this will affect my wife FLR (M) extension?

My mother came to UK on family visitors visa in 2015 she stayed around 5 months she went back to India before expiring her visa. On First visit her sister sponsored her trip.
Now second trip I am going to sponsor this will be her second application.

While feeling online application there is a question HAVE YOU EVER VOLUNTARILY ELECTED TO DEPART THE UK? What she supposes to answer?

Many thanks

skymoon

Re: family visitor visa

Post by skymoon » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:04 pm

Can I sponsor my mother visit while I am working part time? Yes you can
If I sponsor my mother visit, is this will affect my wife FLR (M) extension? No

While feeling online application there is a question HAVE YOU EVER VOLUNTARILY ELECTED TO DEPART THE UK? What she supposes to answer? Answer is "NO".