ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marriage

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dilda
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Marriage

Post by Dilda » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello, I would like to ask for some information. I am a Czech citizen and my boyfriend is a Turkish citizen. We were living together for 2 years in Turkey but 4 months ago he arrived in UK as a refugee so currently he is living with his brother in UK having some refugee ID card. I am right now in the Czech Republic. We want to get married, but we are not sure if he as a refugee can get married in the UK. Maybe he shoukd to Turkish consulate, we do not know. We would like to stay together in the UK.

So my question we need help is if he can get married as a refugee in the UK and if he has higher chance to get permission to stay in the uk after our marriage where we would like to start our life.

Thank you