ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa reconsideration

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jedai Prince
United Arab Emirates

6 months payslips for spouse visa, confused.

Post by Jedai Prince » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:33 am

Hi everyone

I am going to apply for a spouse visa but I am a little confused regarding how to align my payslips from my two jobs.I am a British citizen and I have two jobs. Both my jobs are non salaried and I am paid hourly. If you look below you can see different pay dates between my two jobs as well as different pay periods.

1st job: Gross Income (6 months payslips)
Payslip date 4th September:£550 ( Pay Period Aug)
Payslip date 4th October:£1600 (Pay Period Sept)
Payslip date 4th November:£1700(Pay period Oct)
Payslip date 4th December:£1800 (Pay period Nov)
Payslip date 4th January: £1750 (Pay period Dec)
Payslip date 4th February: £1910 (Pay period Jan)
Total: £9310

2nd job: Gross Income(7 month payslips)
Payslip date 29 August:£180 ( Pay period Aug)
Payslip date 29 September:£60 (Pay period Sep)
Payslip date 29 October:£120 (Pay period Oct)
Payslip date 30 November:£200 (Pay period Nov)
Payslip date 15 December:£200 (Pay period Dec)
Payslip date:30 January:£230 (Pay period Jan)
Payslip date:28 February:£150 (Pay period Feb)
Total:£1140

Will I be ok I if I apply in the first week of March. Do I meet the 18600 maintainance requirement? I have heard that payslips cannot be more than 28 days old while making an application. If it's true, when do you think I can apply? Your opinions will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Re: 6 months payslips for spouse visa, confused.

Post by arfinkhan128 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:37 pm

You already meet the requirement with your first job
I would like to advice make sure your employment letters state that you are non-salaried so the eco is aware to use the calculation for non salaried.

I would apply before 4th of March if I was you.

Jedai Prince
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jedai Prince » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:11 am

Thank you very much Arfinkhan128 for your reply. Your advice is duly noted.

I would also like your advice on my employer letters. My first job provided me with a employer letter stating everything including my average annual salary of £18620.

But my second employer refused to provide it saying the homeoffice will calculate it from payslip and since I’m on hourly wage they cannot provide annual average salary on the letter. Will it be fine if I apply with this letter or will HO refuse my application because of my second employer not putting annual average salary on my employer letter. Your feedback will ne highly appreciated.

I am a little worried and confused because I heard people get refused for not putting annual salaries on their employer letter. Is this true? Please advice.

Many thanks

mdimrr
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by mdimrr » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:59 am

Your visa will be refused mate!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:32 am

Jedai Prince wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:11 am
Thank you very much Arfinkhan128 for your reply. Your advice is duly noted.

I would also like your advice on my employer letters. My first job provided me with a employer letter stating everything including my average annual salary of £18620.

But my second employer refused to provide it saying the homeoffice will calculate it from payslip and since I’m on hourly wage they cannot provide annual average salary on the letter. Will it be fine if I apply with this letter or will HO refuse my application because of my second employer not putting annual average salary on my employer letter. Your feedback will ne highly appreciated.

I am a little worried and confused because I heard people get refused for not putting annual salaries on their employer letter. Is this true? Please advice.

Many thanks
I think employer is saying correct because you are a hourly paid worker with varying wages. It's you need to calculate the annual income by taking the average instead your employer. However, you need to explain it on appendix 2 form but better to explain again on additional info section too. If your employer doesn't contain that information then I don't think that application will be refused.

But in your case you can meet requirement from first job so better to not show second job which will increase the paper work and may cause confusion to caseworker.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Jedai Prince
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jedai Prince » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Thank you seagul, but One of my friend who applied for his wife’s visa said on the application form they ask for total income. He said if you don’t provide all income details they they will refuse the application. I am confused about it.

Mdimrr, why do you think visa will be refused. Any perticular reason or do you know anyone who was refused because of employer not mentioning annual average income??

Please I request everyone to kindly advice as what I should do. I don’t want to get refused especially after gathering all docs and all the hard work plus so much money will just go waste. It’s also hard to stay apart from ones other half and I also don’t want to appeal as it’s time consuming.Your responses will be highly appreciated guys. Please advice me.

Many thanks

Jedai Prince
United Arab Emirates

Mistakes made in appendix 2, part 3A financial requirement section :cry:

Post by Jedai Prince » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:39 am

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing good by the grace of Almighty.

I don't know what to do really . Kindly advice.

I applied for spouse visa application for my wife a month ago. I showed I met the financial requirement in appendix 2, under 3.3 category A (ticked the box).

I have 2 jobs (non salaried) . I filled the details of my first job which is my main job. I put my yearly gross income as 18700 in part 3A. I already meet the financial requirement with this job.

However, I have also mistakenly filled the entire part 3A section which also includes details for category B. I put my second job there by mistake. I only early about 2000 pounds yearly from my second job.

3.13 of part 3A says: Had your sponsor had other salaried employment in the U.K. , in the 12 months prior to the date of application?(Category B) I ticked this as yes ☹️
I then went on to fill the rest of the section with my second job details till 3.20

At that time of filling the Appendix 2 form I didn't realise I was filling the wrong part of the section. My mind was occupied with worries about the other documents. Today I simply went across my application all over again just to kill some time and realised I made mistakes in the appendix 2 😡

I think I should have provided details about my second job in the part 5 (continuation and additional information). I don't know what to call myself , feeling very low, will it cause any problems with the decision making ??

In the additional information box in part 5 I have asked ECO to look at my sponsor letter. In my sponsor letter , I clearly wrote that I meet Financial requirement with my first job already with average gross income of 18700( under category A ). And that I also had a second job from which I earned average gross annual Income of 2000 pounds and that I am including the second job to further support my wife's application. I have provided 6 latest payslips from both jobs (12 total) along with 6 bank statement showing the net wage coming into account . I have also included 2 employer letters.

Please advice as what to do? Will ECO consider it under category A ? Will it confuse the ECO or result in refusal ??

Many thanks

Jedai Prince
United Arab Emirates

Re: Mistakes made in appendix 2, part 3A financial requirement section :cry:

Post by Jedai Prince » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:29 pm

Jedai Prince wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:39 am
Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing good by the grace of Almighty.

I don't know what to do really . Kindly advice.

I applied for spouse visa application for my wife a month ago. I showed I met the financial requirement in appendix 2, under 3.3 category A (ticked the box).

I have 2 jobs (non salaried) . I filled the details of my first job which is my main job. I put my yearly gross income as 18700 in part 3A. I already meet the financial requirement with this job.

However, I have also mistakenly filled the entire part 3A section which also includes details for category B. I put my second job there by mistake. I only early about 2000 pounds yearly from my second job.

3.13 of part 3A says: Had your sponsor had other salaried employment in the U.K. , in the 12 months prior to the date of application?(Category B) I ticked this as yes ☹️
I then went on to fill the rest of the section with my second job details till 3.20

At that time of filling the Appendix 2 form I didn't realise I was filling the wrong part of the section. My mind was occupied with worries about the other documents. Today I simply went across my application all over again just to kill some time and realised I made mistakes in the appendix 2 😡

I think I should have provided details about my second job in the part 5 (continuation and additional information). I don't know what to call myself , feeling very low, will it cause any problems with the decision making ??

In the additional information box in part 5 I have asked ECO to look at my sponsor letter. In my sponsor letter , I clearly wrote that I meet Financial requirement with my first job already with average gross income of 18700( under category A ). And that I also had a second job from which I earned average gross annual Income of 2000 pounds and that I am including the second job to further support my wife's application. I have provided 6 latest payslips from both jobs (12 total) along with 6 bank statement showing the net wage coming into account . I have also included 2 employer letters.

Please advice as what to do? Will ECO consider it under category A ? Will it confuse the ECO or result in refusal ??

Many thanks

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Post by walker » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:01 pm

Stressing will not resolve the issue.

If you have explained the situation in the sponsor letter then the ECO should be able to make sense of it all.

Worst case scenario: the application will be rejected because the financial requirement is not met but should be a straight for appeal based on the information you have provided.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:27 pm

In my opinion you shouldn't have mentioned about the other small income job since you can easily meet the requirement through your first main job. But still you did intelligently good to mention it in additional information section and at least filled with form correctly with main income job details. Do not over stress now.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Jedai Prince
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jedai Prince » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Thank you so much Walker and Seagul for your reply. I have ticked category A in the Appendix 2 Do you guys think they can refuse just because of filling up the wrong section for category B aswell. Please kindly reply. What should I do, should I update them again with a letter explaining, telling them to disregard the category B section?

I just hope the case worker who deals with my application is a fair and just human being and gives a positive decision.

Thank you so much again for your replies.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:42 pm

Jedai Prince wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:44 pm
Thank you so much Walker and Seagul for your reply. I have ticked category A in the Appendix 2 Do you guys think they can refuse just because of filling up the wrong section for category B aswell. Please kindly reply. What should I do, should I update them again with a letter explaining, telling them to disregard the category B section?

I just hope the case worker who deals with my application is a fair and just human being and gives a positive decision.

Thank you so much again for your replies.
As mentioned earlier that if you have filled correctly the relevant section with category A main job then more likely there wont be issue although you mistakenly filled out the category B section as well. But you have already clarified them that mistake in additional information section which I think is more than sufficient. Still for your brain satisfaction only if you wish can send them a covering letter clarifying again that fact then its totally up to you but it wont cause any bad affect on application. good luck.

shakil.saif79
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shakil.saif79 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:17 am

Any news on your application. Please update that will help others too. Profuse thanks

Kingsaj
Newly Registered

Post by Kingsaj » Fri May 18, 2018 8:04 am

Jedai Prince wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:33 am
Hi everyone

I am going to apply for a spouse visa but I am a little confused regarding how to align my payslips from my two jobs.I am a British citizen and I have two jobs. Both my jobs are non salaried and I am paid hourly. If you look below you can see different pay dates between my two jobs as well as different pay periods.

1st job: Gross Income (6 months payslips)
Payslip date 4th September:£550 ( Pay Period Aug)
Payslip date 4th October:£1600 (Pay Period Sept)
Payslip date 4th November:£1700(Pay period Oct)
Payslip date 4th December:£1800 (Pay period Nov)
Payslip date 4th January: £1750 (Pay period Dec)
Payslip date 4th February: £1910 (Pay period Jan)
Total: £9310

2nd job: Gross Income(7 month payslips)
Payslip date 29 August:£180 ( Pay period Aug)
Payslip date 29 September:£60 (Pay period Sep)
Payslip date 29 October:£120 (Pay period Oct)
Payslip date 30 November:£200 (Pay period Nov)
Payslip date 15 December:£200 (Pay period Dec)
Payslip date:30 January:£230 (Pay period Jan)
Payslip date:28 February:£150 (Pay period Feb)
Total:£1140

Will I be ok I if I apply in the first week of March. Do I meet the 18600 maintainance requirement? I have heard that payslips cannot be more than 28 days old while making an application. If it's true, when do you think I can apply? Your opinions will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

Any updates mate. I am also in your kind of situation right now I have employment letter saying my annual wage is 19700 but my salary is variable it’s not fixed like a month £1550 so I would like to know what happened in your case.

Thanks

Jedai Prince
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jedai Prince » Thu May 24, 2018 12:26 am

No update yet, still waiting, what about your application, when did u apply? One of my friend recently got refused only because eco was unable to contact his employer, the refusal made me shocked, I think ukvi r finding simple mistakes and refusing application just to meet Theresa Gay’s net migration target plan. Fingers crossed.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:45 am

Did this friend show 2 jobs?
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Jedai Prince
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jedai Prince » Thu May 24, 2018 9:59 am

No he has only one job, he works in a restaurant, ECO tried calling his employer but his employer didn't receive their call. On his refusal letter Eco hilighted that thy tried to call to verify but couldn't reach his employer. Plus they has also put other reasons about relationship but I think the main reason is the first one.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:04 am

Jedai Prince wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 9:59 am
No he has only one job, he works in a restaurant, ECO tried calling his employer but his employer didn't receive their call. On his refusal letter Eco hilighted that thy tried to call to verify but couldn't reach his employer. Plus they has also put other reasons about relationship but I think the main reason is the first one.
No there would have been much more to this refusal than the phone call.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:10 am

It would be interesting to see the actual wordings in the refusal letter...
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:15 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 10:10 am
It would be interesting to see the actual wordings in the refusal letter...
If the OPs friend wishes to register and post themselves, then they are free to do so. Can we not have topics digress off topic please when it is not related to the original post in the various topics this OP has tagged onto.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jedai Prince
United Arab Emirates

Spouse visa refused. Unbelievable! :(

Post by Jedai Prince » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:49 am

Dear members,

My application for spouse visa is refused for ukvi's stupid document scanning staff. They refused my application by claiming I didn't provide 6 months payslips. They said I only provided 2 months payslip which is not true at all. Ukvi have become so dishonest I cannot believe such dishonest people get away playing with people's lives.

There is no other reasons provided
. Please kindly advice as what should I do? Should I appeal? Should I also make a complaint to the complaint department? What are my chances

I have clearly provided a sponsor declaration form stating that I provided 6 months payslips signed and certified by a solicitor.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa refused. Unbelievable! :(

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:09 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)

Jedai Prince
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jedai Prince » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:04 am

Sorry for posting two topics CR001,

Could you please kindly advice as to what I should do , will complaining help as it was clearly not my fault. I provided all documents but they claimed four payslips were missing and refused the application, please senior members kindly advice as I have to make a decision soon😔

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Post by arfinkhan128 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:16 pm

Jedai Prince wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:04 am
Sorry for posting two topics CR001,

Could you please kindly advice as to what I should do , will complaining help as it was clearly not my fault. I provided all documents but they claimed four payslips were missing and refused the application, please senior members kindly advice as I have to make a decision soon😔
When you received your documents back from Sheffield was all your payslips in the bundle?

Jedai Prince
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jedai Prince » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:31 pm

Yes everything was send back to me including the online application form and appendix 2.
Even my spouse passport size pictures were also send back to me