ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision overturned!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

peaceinmind
Newly Registered

Decision overturned!!

Post by peaceinmind » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:05 am

Hi everyone,
I have some questions:

my spousal visa was refused in April, the day before yesterday i received an email stating that the decision is overturned and that the HO is now ready to issue me the visa! and i need to submit my passport to the VAC.

how long it will take to get my passport back with the visa ? and is it a final decision ? do normally the HO change their mind even after saying a decision has overturned ? anyone with the same situation please.

Also after the above email i received the following Email Today saying:

"Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible."

i think i shouldn't receive not straight forward email as my application already processed! what do you think guys ?

vinny

Re: Decision overturned!!

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:44 am

They seem to be confused.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

peaceinmind
Newly Registered

Post by peaceinmind » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:30 pm

can you please be more specific ?

peaceinmind
Newly Registered

Post by peaceinmind » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:00 pm

peaceinmind wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:05 am
Hi everyone,
I have some questions:

my spousal visa was refused in April, the day before yesterday i received an email stating that the decision is overturned and that the HO is now ready to issue me the visa! and i need to submit my passport to the VAC.

how long it will take to get my passport back with the visa ? and is it a final decision ? do normally the HO change their mind even after saying a decision has overturned ? anyone with the same situation please.

Also after the above email i received the following Email Today saying:

"Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible."

i think i shouldn't receive not straight forward email as my application already processed! what do you think guys ?
any replies to my questions please ?

Rakhshanda Butt
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rakhshanda Butt » Wed May 22, 2019 7:06 am

Hi every one
can anybody help me here ?
after getting withdrawal letter and call letter , i have submitted my passport with call letter on 4th March 2019 for stamping and today is 22 May 19 , how long will it take to get my passport ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:21 am

Rakhshanda Butt wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:06 am
Hi every one
can anybody help me here ?
after getting withdrawal letter and call letter , i have submitted my passport with call letter on 4th March 2019 for stamping and today is 22 May 19 , how long will it take to get my passport ?
Please continue in your own existing topic you already have instead of digging up old threads and tagging on.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.