ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Ex Spouse ID.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Red bird
Newly Registered
Anguilla

EU Ex Spouse ID.

Post by Red bird » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:04 pm

I applied for PR after divorce with my EEA family member and I sent a photocopy of her ID with my application in June, my solicitor later rang me to ask whether my ex spouse can give her ID International passport. I asked her for one of these and she was happy to give me her EEA ID, my question is "will the HO accept additional evidence after over a month of application?". I submitted biometric information on the 2nd of July and received COA dated 11th of July. On the COA, this was written "we will not revisit terms of client's certificate of application during consideration of your client's case irrespective of any information or documentation you may provide during consideration stage". Can anyone explain the meaning of what was written on the COA? THANKS