ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RTI FPS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

RTI FPS

Post by bizman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Hello great members and moderators of this platform

I have a new accountant who is also handling my payroll for me. He is using Sage software as against the moneywise software that my earlier accountant used during my extention. I am preparing for my ILR and though the Full Payment Submission he gave me has starter date for all employees it does not have the gross pay, only the PAYE, NIC contributions.

Has anyone used this format before and is it acceptable to HO.

Many thanks mates.
Bizman

marcnath

Re: RTI FPS

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:18 pm

bizman wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:10 pm

I have a new accountant who is also handling my payroll for me. He is using Sage software as against the moneywise software that my earlier accountant used during my extention. I am preparing for my ILR and though the Full Payment Submission he gave me has starter date for all employees it does not have the gross pay, only the PAYE, NIC contributions.

Many thanks mates.
The rules are specific as to what is needed - i.e. all payments to employees and deductions. Gross pay is mandatory item as the CW uses that to confirm the hours worked.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:01 pm

Many thanks for your prompt response Marcnath, the gross pay, the number of hours done in a month, the deductions are also shown in the payslip, which I intend to attach.
Bizman

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:22 pm

bizman wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:01 pm
Many thanks for your prompt response Marcnath, the gross pay, the number of hours done in a month, the deductions are also shown in the payslip, which I intend to attach.
The rules and guidance requires that information to be in the FPS

(a) Printouts of Real Time-Full Payment Submissions showing you are complying with Pay As You Earn (PAYE) reporting requirements to HM Revenue & Customs, in respect of each relevant settled worker as legally required, and have done so for the full period of employment used to claim points. These must show every payment made to each settled worker as well as any deductions.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:34 pm

Many thanks Marcnath. Quite helpful.
Bizman

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Does anyone know if Sage software have columns for Gross pay of employee, PAYE deduction, NI deduction, Pension deductions, net pay etc so I can find a way to change back to moneywise.

Many thanks
Bizman

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Its in XML File of every FPS you send.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:01 pm

What is XML file mate. Please explain in lay man language
Bizman

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:31 am

bizman wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Many thanks mates.
You can submitted RTI format of Sage software, it is accepted by UKVI,I recent received ILR based on Sage software, you also need to submit P11, P32 and p60. In Sage software it doesnot show total amount paid but does show total deduction of taxes. But from P11, P32 and P60 case worker can easily see total payment to employee.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:43 pm

Many thanks Awan for your help.
Bizman

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:28 am

Please see attached sample , RTI in sage comes in this format and accepted by UKVI
Attachments
sample FPS.jpg
sample FPS.jpg (35.31 KiB) Viewed 1363 times

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:37 am

Many thanks Awan, this is very helpful. I really appreciate.
Bizman

Anontier1
Newly Registered
Armenia

Post by Anontier1 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:28 pm

Hello all,

How did you obtain the payroll manager on Sage in the RTI FPS format- to me it looks like a whole load of coding but my accountants have no idea how to get this. Any help or suggestions please?

Also how can I add in an image to this message to show you guys what exactly I am looking for?

When I click the image button at the top it gives this Image??

Apologies, I am so rubbish with technology.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:31 pm

download/file.php?id=1303

If you have this and the payroll, P11,P32, it should be ok.
Bizman

Anontier1
Newly Registered
Armenia

Post by Anontier1 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:09 pm

Thanks Bizman. I've been specifically asked to provide something like this which I can't attach and show you! How did you upload the image to show me?
Any suggestions?

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:20 pm

It depends on where you are uploading it from. If it’s in hard copy, then take a snap of it and copy and paste
Bizman