ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retension review refused but naturalization application in process any chance to get approval

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mrnew
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Retension review refused but naturalization application in process any chance to get approval

Post by Mrnew » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:31 am

Hi all ,
My eu5 retension review was refused last week but my naturalization application is still pending i guess at 1st stage if i go in appeal it could take ages is there any chance to get approved for naturalization in meanwhile
Anyone personal experience
Thanks

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Retension review refused but naturalization application in process any chance to get approval

Post by Alixlboy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:55 am

What was the reason of refusal please?

Mrnew
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Retension review refused but naturalization application in process any chance to get approval

Post by Mrnew » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Thanks man ,
hem 
3 reasons for refusal ,
1) i was ask at dublin airport about the name of employer of my x wife which is an italian restaurant i couldent remember it and to be very honest i still cant pronounce so i answer the officer that its an italian restaurant i dont remember the name 

2) when we separated i didn't inform the department 

3) after seperation she hucked up with a boyfriend and she give birth to his daughter & we were still not divorce 
This third point effect it the most 

But the department state that ,

According to the records of irish naturalisation and immigration services you have no legal permission to remain in the state .it is also noted that you currently have an ongoing application for citizinship no further action shall be taken on your file until such time as a determination has been reached in your application for irish citizinship.

The decision to refused you a residence card for a family member of union citizen does not interfere with any rights which you may have under the constitution or article 8 of thr european convention on human rights .in nay subsequent proposed decision where such interference may arise. Please note that full and proper consideration will be given to these rights .

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Mrnew wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:02 pm
Thanks man ,
hem 
3 reasons for refusal ,
1) i was ask at dublin airport about the name of employer of my x wife which is an italian restaurant i couldent remember it and to be very honest i still cant pronounce so i answer the officer that its an italian restaurant i dont remember the name 

2) when we separated i didn't inform the department 

3) after seperation she hucked up with a boyfriend and she give birth to his daughter & we were still not divorce 
This third point effect it the most 

But the department state that ,

According to the records of irish naturalisation and immigration services you have no legal permission to remain in the state .it is also noted that you currently have an ongoing application for citizinship no further action shall be taken on your file until such time as a determination has been reached in your application for irish citizinship.

The decision to refused you a residence card for a family member of union citizen does not interfere with any rights which you may have under the constitution or article 8 of thr european convention on human rights .in nay subsequent proposed decision where such interference may arise. Please note that full and proper consideration will be given to these rights .
As per their instructions you will need to wait for the outcome of you application for naturalisation and then see from there what are your options/next steps.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

Mrnew
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Mrnew » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:21 pm

Thamks max307
But few of my friends told me that if you dont have any valid visa the naturalisation department wont be acting on your application so it will be just hanging there ,
Some says that you should re apply for eu5 maybe they will give me 8 months temporary visa ?
And some says that go for human rights application which is more likely be successful in your satuation
Which will be good and how long human rights application can take
Any info
Thanks