ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email from UKVI-application still under consideration after a month of biometrics

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dangerous Dragon

Email from UKVI-application still under consideration after a month of biometrics

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Hello everyone,

Could members of the forum give your input on my query please ?

I applied ILR - 5yr T1 Entrp visa - 50 k route in 1st week of July, received an email today from home office

We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application.

If there is a change in your circumstances, please contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

Is this something normal ? My T1 ext took more than 6 months last time without any complex letter (had an interview after 3 months of applying though). I had no communication from the team other than interview invitation letter during that time.

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience and inputs, sorry for asking again if this was something addressed in this forum before. could not find any posts related to this.

Ali7770
Pakistan

Re: Email from UKVI-application still under consideration after a month of biometrics

Post by Ali7770 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:00 pm

Dangerous Dragon wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:56 pm
Hello everyone,

Could members of the forum give your input on my query please ?

I applied ILR - 5yr T1 Entrp visa - 50 k route in 1st week of July, received an email today from home office

We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application.

If there is a change in your circumstances, please contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

Is this something normal ? My T1 ext took more than 6 months last time without any complex letter (had an interview after 3 months of applying though). I had no communication from the team other than interview invitation letter during that time.

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience and inputs, sorry for asking again if this was something addressed in this forum before. could not find any posts related to this.
Hello there.
This e-mail is normal and everyone got this e-mail. Infact you will receive e-mail every month regarding your application.

I applied in June and received three e-mails so far like others.

Hope it helps.

Regards

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Email from UKVI-application still under consideration after a month of biometrics

Post by sm12 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:38 pm

Most people receive that email, yes.
It's sent out monthly.

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by sky_rise » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Yes that's the new thing. Also got two on my application since May.
"Ask me, and I shall provide it"

Dangerous Dragon

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:36 pm

Thanks everyone

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by sky_rise » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:39 pm

Dangerous Dragon wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:36 pm
Thanks everyone
after you get 2 or 3 emails you can start hoping that it is half way through at least :lol:
"Ask me, and I shall provide it"

businessmen aces
India

Post by businessmen aces » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:20 pm

It just a way for home office to remind you that they still have your passports and travel documents so don't make any travel plans :lol:

Dangerous Dragon

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:48 am

sky_rise wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:39 pm
Dangerous Dragon wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:36 pm
Thanks everyone
after you get 2 or 3 emails you can start hoping that it is half way through at least :lol:
Thanks

Dangerous Dragon

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:48 am

businessmen aces wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:20 pm
It just a way for home office to remind you that they still have your passports and travel documents so don't make any travel plans :lol:
thanks