ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR m switching to spouse visa from fiancée visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

susierolaleverton
Mood:

FLR m switching to spouse visa from fiancée visa

Post by susierolaleverton » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:56 am

Is there anyone can help me how to pay for visa using manual form form"if I get premium can I pay the visa during my appointment.

marcnath

Re: FLR m switching to spouse visa from fiancée visa

Post by marcnath » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:07 am

susierolaleverton wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:56 am
Is there anyone can help me how to pay for visa using manual form form"if I get premium can I pay the visa during my appointment.
Have you looked at the form ? I haven't gone through each form, but they generally set out the modes of payment
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:16 am

susierolaleverton wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:56 am
You cannot pay on the day at a premium centre. They no longer process payments.

You have to pay online when you make your premium appointment, both the visa fee and IHS fee is payable online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:11 pm

thank you so much.cos i was so confuse how do i pay.

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:13 pm

my visa expire on 11th october 2018,can i get the ihs in advance before filling up the form?does it has any expiry?thanks

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:21 pm

and about my english test i took A1 test in dubai when i was working there i use it for my fiancee visa its 10th november the body award is cambridge enlish can i still use it for spouse visa initial extension.and when it ask about award referrence number was it ukvi/date of test/center no./candidate number.

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:00 pm

hi everyone,just a quick question can i send my FLR m documents through post like 10 days before my fiancee visa expired?thanks! :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:57 am

susierolaleverton wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:00 pm
hi everyone,just a quick question can i send my FLR m documents through post like 10 days before my fiancee visa expired?thanks! :)
Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:56 am

thank you so much for your response,and about the payment fee of the visa i fill up the payment form should i send it included with the visa application form?and send through post?are they gonna take the payment of my visa through the payments details that i wrote in the form once it received through post?cos i was thingking i willl not get premium servise,i still have time my visa expired 11th october 2018,.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:59 am

If you apply by post then yes you complete the payment fee sheet in the form and they will take the payment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:17 pm

if i send my apllication form through post this 10th september 2018,or later then 15th september 2018 and my fiancee visa expired 11th october 2018,the decision through post is 12 weeks of waititng was it still alright that im still here in uk even my visa runs out?

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:35 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:17 pm
if i send my apllication form through post this 10th september 2018,or later then 15th september 2018 and my fiancee visa expired 11th october 2018,the decision through post is 12 weeks of waititng was it still alright that im still here in uk even my visa runs out?
You will retain your legal right to reside in the UK while your visa application is being processed as you will be protected under Section 3c leave.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:40 pm

thank you so much madam,cos im so worried about it,its my first time application for extension.

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:45 pm

about the letter of correspondence foe atleast 6 joint name me and my husband,i only have 2 joint name and adress on it the council tax and utility bill,and i got individual letter with my name and address on which is letter from registration in GP. and letter from landlord that i was reside with my husband.was it alright to put cover letter that i cant provide atleast 6 joint acceptable letter of correspondence with the same address, but i have reciepts from my online purchased with my name and adress on it do i need to attached that as evidence?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:27 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:45 pm
about the letter of correspondence foe atleast 6 joint name me and my husband,i only have 2 joint name and adress on it the council tax and utility bill,and i got individual letter with my name and address on which is letter from registration in GP. and letter from landlord that i was reside with my husband.was it alright to put cover letter that i cant provide atleast 6 joint acceptable letter of correspondence with the same address, but i have reciepts from my online purchased with my name and adress on it do i need to attached that as evidence?
There is no requirement for joint name letter or bills.

The important thing is to have different official documents (bills, notices, etc) in each of your names with the same address from different organisations and dated throughout the two year period.

I don't think letter from the landlord or online purchase receipts are going to be very useful.

But the council tax, utility bill and GP registration should be sufficient. I assume you have some bank statements which would be useful too.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:57 pm

thank you for response but the thing is i am in a fiancee visa right now but we just got married 11th june 2018,i dont have any source of income yet my husband just put my name in his utility bill and council tax.
-council tax,utility bill and letter from GP only i have

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:03 pm

my husband has bank statement since that he is a British national.
apart from that the only letter that i have under my name is GP.
council tax and utility bill are under me and my husband name in the same address.
would you give me an advise if i should still write a cover letter explaining why i cant provide more letter/post with my name and address on it i came here in uk 13th april 2018,my fiancee visa will expired 11th october 2018.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:05 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:03 pm
my husband has bank statement since that he is a British national.
apart from that the only letter that i have under my name is GP.
council tax and utility bill are under me and my husband name in the same address.
would you give me an advise if i should still write a cover letter explaining why i cant provide more letter/post with my name and address on it i came here in uk 13th april 2018,my fiancee visa will expired 11th october 2018.
Three sources should be good enough

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:10 pm

before in a manual form of FLR M says that i should need to provide accetable items of correspondence
if not write a cover letter why i couldnt provide more letters/post?im a afraid to refuse just because of this but anyway were about living together 4-5 months now nestmonth is 6moths and my fiancee visa will run out

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:12 pm

this is my first time to apply for extension FLR M since that we married.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:18 pm

There is no requirement to submit lots of evidence if cohabitation if you are switching from a fiance visa. Submit what you have.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:21 pm

now i feel relief thank you so much.it was a great help for those people who response.

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:35 pm

hi everyone just wanna ask about the visa payment,if i pay the visa through online am i still will filling up the payments form?and attached it to the visa application form if i will send it through post?
cos i was confuse.but basically we will pay through post.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:13 pm

am i still will filling up the payments form?and attached it to the visa application form if i will send it through post?
If you pay online, you DO NOT have to complete the payment page in the paper form. If you complete the FLR(M) form online, then you don't have to complete any of the paper form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:25 pm

if i will send it through post do i have to fill up the payment page in the form and attached it together with the visa form before send it through post?