ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - List of Documents Reqd for Naturalisation + Passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

uktierone

Urgent - List of Documents Reqd for Naturalisation + Passport

Post by uktierone » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:31 am

Hello Experts

Please can you advise the list of documents we need to take along for NDRS appointment (Naturalisation + Passport).

Regards

uktierone

Re: Urgent - List of Documents Reqd for Naturalisation + Passport

Post by uktierone » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:32 am

Forgot to mention document list needed for AN application.

UK_Tier1

Re: Urgent - List of Documents Reqd for Naturalisation + Passport

Post by UK_Tier1 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:59 pm

These were check-list documents I submitted in support of my application and was granted BC in July. Hope it will be of help to you in your application.

Mandatory:

1. My Passport

Other documents:

2. Life in the UK Test
3. Proof of living in the UK - UK driving licence + BRP
4. Proof of freedom from immigration - Biometric Residence Permit with ILR
5. Two referee declarations
6. Evidence of identity - Passport + BRP
7. Current BRP

In addition, I provided the following documents:
1. A print out of my driving licence information summary history from DVLA as proof of zero driving penalty points.
2. UK Degree certification and statements of results
3. Schedule of Absences - (not necessary- but I took the excel spreadsheet used for my ILR schedule of Absences, which shows all my absences, and it calculates the total number of absences for the period and I included a statement of attestation and also signed it at the bottom). I thought this would help them to figure things out and avoid any mistake on their part when they count my absences due to tons of business trips I made in the period.

Also, the additional supporting documents to provide depends on your unique situation as there maybe information you think will help the caseworker in their decision making.

All the best with your BC application.