ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(m) premium service centre booking

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Birdaa
Newly Registered
United States of America

SET(m) premium service centre booking

Post by Birdaa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:41 am

Creating this topic to share my experience booking a PSC appointment for my final settlement visa after being on FLR(m).

I appear to have boxed myself in to only being able to apply on a specific day so I keep checking the available appointments daily. I originally applied for FLR(m) via a PSC appointment on 22/11/2013. I then renewed this as early as possible on 26/4/2016. So although my current visa expires on 26/10/2018, I won't complete the 60 month requirement for SET(m) until 22/11/2018. Counting 28 days back, the earliest I can apply is on 26/10/2018, the same day my visa expires.

It's coming down to the wire but I'm hopeful seeing more appointments made available this week. I am continuing to check even though I know appointments for 26/10/2018 won't be available for another two weeks or so.

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Re: SET(m) premium service centre booking

Post by equitydealer » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:54 am

Minus 28 days is 25 October according to the calculator on timeanddate.com

It’s too early to book for that date online, slots are released 6 weeks before. You’ll be able to book that day on 13 October at 00:00 if the UKVI booking system is behaving itself.

If you can’t find a slot it’ll have to be a postal application.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

Birdaa
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Birdaa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:21 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:54 am
Minus 28 days is 25 October according to the calculator on timeanddate.com

It’s too early to book for that date online, slots are released 6 weeks before. You’ll be able to book that day on 13 October at 00:00 if the UKVI booking system is behaving itself.

If you can’t find a slot it’ll have to be a postal application.
Thanks for this. It means I have an extra day of wiggle room. Unfortunately, a postal application isn't possible with planned travel for work as well as personal travel in December. If anything I will just apply for an extension of the FLR(m) and pay the fee and PSC fee again to buy some more time as I can do this at any point before my current visa expires.

I will update the post once I'm able to book an appointment.

Birdaa
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Birdaa » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:24 am

I was able to book a Premium appointment this morning at 12:01am for 25/10 at Croydon.

haadikhan
Newly Registered

Post by haadikhan » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:55 pm

wow thats amazing i am also on FLRM visa and granted first visa as same date as you 22/11/2013 and renewed on same date for ILR i have booked 30/10/2018 at croydon. good luck to you. i have one question if you can answer?

Birdaa
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Birdaa » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:15 pm

Apologies for seeing this late. Happy to answer any questions that I can.

jiewo1sheng
Newly Registered
China

Post by jiewo1sheng » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:10 am

Birdaa wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:15 pm
Apologies for seeing this late. Happy to answer any questions that I can.
Hi, Birdaa
Just wondering any updates? I am same as you for SET M and lucky me still find an available premium service centre appointment even now. I just need some feedbacks from you and please share any documents you have sent and procedure/rules at the centre. Much appreciated! Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:36 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice