ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Visa Pilot Scheme - Information Required

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

haiderijaz18
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 4 Visa Pilot Scheme - Information Required

Post by haiderijaz18 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:38 am

Hi,

Hope you are well. Consider this very urgent as I have searched almost everywhere. I have admission from University of Essex and it is under the pilot visa scheme. I am not required to provide educational and maintenance of funds document. I don't have my 28 days statement ready. However, I have my car that we will be selling off soon and agricultural land as well. The duration left to create bank statement is very less. So in this case, If I apply and answer yes to the question of funds and they later ask for the proof, will I be rejected for false information and banned for 10 years?
If yes, then should I answer no and fill this in explanation part of the application that i don't have the funds in bank account but I have these form of funds?
P.S: I have had student visa before as well once but had to return due to course cancellation and I have also visited UK once before.

Any help will be appreciated.

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Re: Tier 4 Visa Pilot Scheme - Information Required

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:40 am

i dont understand your question properly. You must have to show 28 days cash statement their is no alternative, it can be third party statement as well like your father, brother or wife, but your own statement will be more beneficial. Regarding 10 year ban if you will not give any false information than there is no ban. Lets say you will give any fake document than ban is 100 percent. If you will not give bank statement your visa will be refused and there will be no ban.

haiderijaz18
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by haiderijaz18 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:38 am

I don't think you understand. I don't plan to submit any forged document. Infact, I am not required to submit bank statement currently. I am saying if I answer yes to the question of maintenance of funds and later, I am not able to provide any evidence as I don't have cash in hand to maintain a bank statement but other source of funds i.e. my father's car and agricultural land, will they refuse and ban for me 10 years?
Or will it be better if I answer no to that question and explain in my application? But I think they will refuse it straight away if I say I don't have any bank account with maintenance of funds.
Currently, I don't have my bank statement and I am not required to submit it with my visa application just like low-risk visa applicants.

nourah92
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Post by nourah92 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:50 am

haiderijaz18 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:38 am
I don't think you understand. I don't plan to submit any forged document. Infact, I am not required to submit bank statement currently. I am saying if I answer yes to the question of maintenance of funds and later, I am not able to provide any evidence as I don't have cash in hand to maintain a bank statement but other source of funds i.e. my father's car and agricultural land, will they refuse and ban for me 10 years?
Or will it be better if I answer no to that question and explain in my application? But I think they will refuse it straight away if I say I don't have any bank account with maintenance of funds.
Currently, I don't have my bank statement and I am not required to submit it with my visa application just like low-risk visa applicants.
You're saying you don't have the ability to provide evidence; therefore, your answer should be no. You can try and explain at the end. You will not be banned if you tell the truth.

haiderijaz18
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by haiderijaz18 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:58 am

nourah92 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:50 am
haiderijaz18 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:38 am
You're saying you don't have the ability to provide evidence; therefore, your answer should be no. You can try and explain at the end. You will not be banned if you tell the truth.
If I answer no, will they even consider what I write? Considering I am a pilot visa scheme student, I am still required to have funds in the form of cash, which I don't have. I am extremely confused as to what I should do. If I answer yes and they later ask for my bank statement, I don't know what happens then. But If I answer no, won't they refuse me straight away for not having funds?