ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

123vix
Newly Registered
India

Spouse Visa

Post by 123vix » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:43 am

Hi all,

I recently got married in February 2018 and been in a relationship with my partner since December 2016. I applied for her visa straight after and she was refused on genuine relationalship, all other aspects of the visa met the requirements. They stated I did not provide WhatsApp history of our communication. I then applied for appeal which has been accepted and I sent further evidence of our WhatsApp communication 300 pages worth and photographs of us and our families meeting. The home office had 15 weeks to reconsider there decision. 2 weeks prior to the 15 weeks, I submitted new proof of our recent WhatsApp, birthday cards, money transfer proof, I also visited India 2 months after our wedding and we went our honeymoon to goa so provided tickets, hotel reservation and photos etc. Tomorrow the 15 weeks are up and no news, please advise what you would suggest I do next or what happens next. It’s a minor humanitarian error that I did not provide WhatsApp history but now provided various other proofs. I expect they will now be an appeal, but how long do I wait and what will happen? Please Any comments and suggestions that will help will be appreciated

ankit_italiya
Newly Registered
India

Re: Spouse Visa

Post by ankit_italiya » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:57 pm

hello,
can you help me by writing the exact reasons of refusal on the letter. Also a list of all documents you submitted when you made the application ? so i can avoid the same mistake
I am from India and got married in June 2018, planning to apply spouse visa in January 2019

Also, what ive noticed from the people of the forum, who have applied the Home office decision on relationship requirement, over 70% of the appeal turns in favour of the applicant. So most probably the decision will be positive. However, in many case it takes longer than the given 15 weeks.

Thanks

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:46 pm

Appeals can take anywhere between 12-18 months so if you can wait then go ahead, but if not you can re-apply again and this time provide all the missing genuine relationships documents.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease