ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LTD company for 3 months

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

monza

LTD company for 3 months

Post by monza » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:48 am

Hi, I got ILR on 10years long residence period. Now applying naturalization. But I have concern on Employment history, I was director of LTD company for 3 months. Do I have to declare in following question?
1.50 Employment history in UK during past 10 years, or since date of entry if you have been here for less than 10 years (continue on page 22 and use additional sheets if needed).
Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: LTD company for 3 months

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:32 pm

What is the concern?
Declare it even if it was three months - you were employed as a Director.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

monza

Post by monza » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:22 pm

I have filed my self-assessment tax return during that year. My concern is I took money as dividend, my accountant has not run my pay roll. So, when I order my employment history my Limited company does not appeared in that list. I think if an employee then only it reflects in employment history. So not sure do I have to list my LTD company or not to avoid any confusion.

monza

Post by monza » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:15 pm

Hi I Have another question,

When i applied ILR based on 10years, they asked " When did you first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based". So i mentioned 01/06/2007 because from this date my continuous 10 year period start. however actual entry is on 01/01/2006.

But now in my online naturalization application they asked
When did you first arrive in the UK?
So got confuse should i say 01/06/2007 or 01/01/2006?
And how many years of Trips outside the UK i have to mentioned in form.

monza

Post by monza » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:54 pm

Any help will be really appreciated on following query
monza wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:15 pm

I have filed my self-assessment tax return during that year. My concern is I took money as dividend, my accountant has not run my pay roll. So, when I order my employment history my Limited company does not appeared in that list. I think if an employee then only it reflects in employment history. So not sure do I have to list my LTD company or not to avoid any confusion.

When i applied ILR based on 10years, they asked " When did you first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based". So i mentioned 01/06/2007 because from this date my continuous 10 year period start. however actual entry is on 01/01/2006.

But now in my online naturalization application they asked
When did you first arrive in the UK?
So got confuse should i say 01/06/2007 or 01/01/2006?
And how many years of Trips outside the UK i have to mentioned in form.

Plzilr

Post by Plzilr » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:58 pm

monza wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:22 pm
Well hiw i done is i have mentioned them separately as a director for the company. I was also taking salary from company so i mentioned it in as a employment plus director..but mentioned both of designation separately..

monza

Post by monza » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:00 pm

Plzilr wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:58 pm
monza wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:22 pm
Well hiw i done is i have mentioned them separately as a director for the company. I was also taking salary from company so i mentioned it in as a employment plus director..but mentioned both of designation separately..
Thanks but my payroll was not run for that 3 month so i was not employee i was only director of MY LTD company.

monza

Post by monza » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:55 am

Please help me on following
I am including following documents
• Passport
• BRP Card
• Life in the UK
• English language certificate

Do I have to provide old expired passport as well?
Do I have to provide P60 for last 10 years as I got my ILR based on long residency?

monza

Post by monza » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:30 pm

monza wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:55 am
Please help me on following
I am including following documents
• Passport
• BRP Card
• Life in the UK
• English language certificate

Do I have to provide old expired passport as well?
Do I have to provide P60 for last 10 years as I got my ILR based on long residency?
Any one please

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing

Post by nidaulhaque » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:34 pm

These documents are ok you need to also prove past 5 year residance

You can send them passports which cover 5 years or p60 if you don't have p60 any government issued letter or council tax bill will do

All you have to do prove last 5 years residance