ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiancee visa refused and sponsor lost his job

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Alejandragal
Newly Registered
Peru

Fiancee visa refused and sponsor lost his job

Post by Alejandragal » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:25 pm

Hello everybody! I am having a very bad moment, i had a fiancee visa refusal in June the reasons: i took the wrong IELTS exam, my partner sponsor´s letter didnt have enough details and some bank statements missing. In August he came to my country to visit me and spend our daughter´s first birthday and to apply again together before he goes back to England, unfortunately he received a letter from work letting him go. Now he is back in England and we would like to apply again when he gets a new job considering that he has his income of 18.600 the last 12 months and has 30,000 in his bank account but we are not sure if that will be enough or if we should wait another 6 months when he gets a new job. Also we are considering apply for visitor visa but i don´t know how to convice immigration that i am not planning to stay there as i need to apply from my country for fiancee visa again. We want to spend some months together as a family with my daughter as its so unfair all that its happening right now but we don´t know if its viable through visitor or fiance.
Thanks a lot

Kwipeh
Nigeria

Re: Fiancee visa refused and sponsor lost his job

Post by Kwipeh » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:49 pm

Alejandragal wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:25 pm
Hello everybody! I am having a very bad moment, i had a fiancee visa refusal in June the reasons: i took the wrong IELTS exam, my partner sponsor´s letter didnt have enough details and some bank statements missing. In August he came to my country to visit me and spend our daughter´s first birthday and to apply again together before he goes back to England, unfortunately he received a letter from work letting him go. Now he is back in England and we would like to apply again when he gets a new job considering that he has his income of 18.600 the last 12 months and has 30,000 in his bank account but we are not sure if that will be enough or if we should wait another 6 months when he gets a new job. Also we are considering apply for visitor visa but i don´t know how to convice immigration that i am not planning to stay there as i need to apply from my country for fiancee visa again. We want to spend some months together as a family with my daughter as its so unfair all that its happening right now but we don´t know if its viable through visitor or fiance.
Thanks a lot
If you've been refused a fiance visa, I fear that a visitor visa application will be refused too. It's easy to think you want to use the visitor visa as a route to going around the rules. Since you're currently out of country, it's better to wait until you meet the requirements before putting in another application.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Fiancee visa refused and sponsor lost his job

Post by seagul » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:43 am

Alejandragal wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:25 pm
Thanks a lot
Financial requirement still can be met via category B for which he should have earned at least £18600 during the last 12 months without waiting for further 6 months in his present job and there is no need to have £30000 as savings if the wages alone can meet the requirement. Better to apply spouse visa instead fiancée visa to save the cost of paying the fees two times. If the daughter is not British then add extra £3400 towards financial requirement.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.