ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizens Non-EU wife with EU/Schengen Residence Permit - How to Visit UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

BritishExpat
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

British Citizens Non-EU wife with EU/Schengen Residence Permit - How to Visit UK

Post by BritishExpat » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:43 pm

Hello All
I am a British Citizen working in Czech Republic from 18 months, holding Temporary residence card of CR.
My Indian wife joined me on dependent visa a year ago, she has a Passport like looking visa document saying "Residence Card of a Family Member of a European Union Citizen” which is for 5 years. Don't know whether it is under Article 10 or 20 or totally a different type of residence permit no one on this planet is answering this clearly anyway.
As of now we are just looking to visit the UK as we both are working here, but also thinking to apply for a visa which she is eligible for before the Brexit to be on safe side as my future final destination will be UK.
FYI - I don't have any address in the UK and I will be going just for a visit with my wife initially.
What do you recommend, which visa should I apply for ... appreciate your response.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: British Citizens Non-EU wife with EU/Schengen Residence Permit - How to Visit UK

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:53 pm

????

member/vikram_reddy59/

Multiple Usernames (click to read)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

BritishExpat
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Re: British Citizens Non-EU wife with EU/Schengen Residence Permit - How to Visit UK

Post by BritishExpat » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:57 pm

Hello
Thanks for the reply
I was unable to login with the old user ID, It just gives me some error message - you are not authorized for a new password.
can you help? Thanks