ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application: Driver's awareness course.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

MM0099
Mood:
Pakistan

ILR Application: Driver's awareness course.

Post by MM0099 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:11 pm

Hi all,

Planning to apply for my ILR next month. looking for some advise on the Criminal convicictions and cautions etc. section.
I had a car accident in 2014 that resulted in me having to go on a drivers awareness course (Different from speed awareness course that is for over speeding. ) . I didnt have to pay any fine or get points etc.
Do i need to mention in the application ? would it have a bad effect ?
Please advise.

Many thanks in advance.

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Application: Driver's awareness course.

Post by equitydealer » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:57 pm

How was the offence recorded, were you cautioned at the roadside? Did you get a FPN or something else?
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

MM0099
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by MM0099 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:52 am

equitydealer wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:57 pm
How was the offence recorded, were you cautioned at the roadside? Did you get a FPN or something else?
No FPN or caution. Was just asked to go on this course and was told that no further action was required. I guess it would be like when the speed awareness course is offered instead of points on the licence.

mrkarachi777
Newly Registered

Post by mrkarachi777 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:16 am

Hi there

That is conditional caution but you will be fine because you have passed 24 months but do mention that in your application

MM0099
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by MM0099 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:08 pm

mrkarachi777 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:16 am
Hi there

That is conditional caution but you will be fine because you have passed 24 months but do mention that in your application
Thanks a lot. I will mention it. Hope it wont add any complications.