ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company name on bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shah175

Company name on bank statement

Post by shah175 » Sat May 10, 2008 9:07 pm

Is it necessary to show company name on bank statement. Actually I do Job in another country and my salary is remitted from here to the bank of my country on my acct. I have supplied All salary slips signed and stamp by employer, letter of Earning from employer and Bank statment from my acct in my country, but the my forign employer company name is not mentioned on bank statment as the salary is remitted. I have attached the remittence invoices photocopy as well. Please give ur comment will it make any problem.

Regards,

Shah

pyke

Post by pyke » Sun May 11, 2008 4:10 pm

I'm not sure about remittance, but it seems that if your salary slips and letter from your employer have the company's name on it that will do. Is your employer's name as stated on those documents the same as the name of your foreign employer?

shah175

Post by shah175 » Sun May 11, 2008 7:20 pm

Dear Pyk

Yes! The company name is ok on letter from employer and on slips. I have also provided original Appointment letter, which also stats abt the net and gross salary.

Regards,

Shah