ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Decision Letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

suelen_marini
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Citizenship Decision Letter

Post by suelen_marini » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Hi there. I have applied for the British Citizenship a week ago by post and today I received an email confirming that the Home office has received my application and when I checked the money has been debited from my bank account, but my enquire is although I received the confirmation on my email address the same came regarding my husband name Who is not applying. Has this ever happened to someone as well ? If so, could anyone help me to sort it out? I call to Home Office but they said they are unable to check it before 6 months. Bellow is the email I got from Home Office:

Dear MR (MY HUSBAND NAME),
Case ID: (XXXXXXXX)
Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.
It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.
Our web page contains further information on our service standards and other information which may relate to your application.
Please note that this is an automated response confirming receipt of your application and does not accept responses. Please do not reply to this email.
If there is a change in your circumstances, we kindly ask that you only contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp
Permanent migration team

Tier1G09
India

Re: Citizenship Decision Letter

Post by Tier1G09 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:11 am

Did your husband completed the online form on your behalf?

Are you applying alone or your husband also applied with you or separated (he may have used your email id)?

suelen_marini
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Re: Citizenship Decision Letter

Post by suelen_marini » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:20 am

I applied by myself by post, with only the necessary information about him and our marriage, and also he didn't apply for it.