ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change Of Address

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ysriram84
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Change Of Address

Post by ysriram84 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:37 pm

I'm moving home by end of month and applied for the JCAP. My application is with UKVI for last 2 months.

Which Form should I need to send UKVI and where to send? Is there any email address to contact them.

Hopefully I'll received the Approval letter before the moving date.

Tier1G09
India

Re: Change Of Address

Post by Tier1G09 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:55 pm

You can complete online form to report your new address, click below link. You receive this link in the email acknowledging your application

https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

usILR
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Change Of Address

Post by usILR » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:22 pm

I filled out the form and got confirmation in two days acknowledging they've updated my records. Very efficient. I would also suggest apply for mail forwarding which you can do online from the post office, this way you won't miss any correspondence, if any, from HO. Good luck, I've also been waiting 2+ months so far