ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Graduate Entrepreneur(Bank Statement)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

coco217
Newly Registered
China

Tier1 Graduate Entrepreneur(Bank Statement)

Post by coco217 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Hello Everyone,

I’m applying for tier 1 graduate entrepreneur visa and one of the requirements listed is “£945 in a bank account for 90 days”

There is no mention however of this being in a Uk bank account. Regrettably my account dropped into the 500ish pounds for a while.

I do however have plenty in my home country bank..

So my question is, does this £945 have to be in a uk bank or is an international bank adequate to show I have the money?

marcnath

Re: Tier1 Graduate Entrepreneur(Bank Statement)

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:40 am

coco217 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:09 pm
Hello Everyone,

I’m applying for tier 1 graduate entrepreneur visa and one of the requirements listed is “£945 in a bank account for 90 days”

There is no mention however of this being in a Uk bank account. Regrettably my account dropped into the 500ish pounds for a while.

I do however have plenty in my home country bank..

So my question is, does this £945 have to be in a uk bank or is an international bank adequate to show I have the money?
Yes, that should be ok
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

eliajaja
Newly Registered
Mood:
Mexico

Re: Tier1 Graduate Entrepreneur(Bank Statement)

Post by eliajaja » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:40 pm

Coco,

Did you present your home bank statement at the end? did you translate them? going through the same, I just don't feel the need of translating them, there is just the top line of the transactions part in Spanish but the rest is like other statement