ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No approval for August Application yet

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Chisomekwu
Mood:

No approval for August Application yet

Post by Chisomekwu » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:50 am

Hi,

Just trying to understand how this thing works. Most of the people who applied for British Citizenship in August are getting decisions. I even looked in Sept Timeline and some are already getting approvals.

I applied online on the 27th August and did Biometrics and document submission NDRS and JCAP on the 29th August. Have not heard anything from the HO except the acknowledgement email i got from them on the 28th Augus 2018. My documents were delievered to the HO on the 30th August. Passport fee was deducted from my account on the 12th of Septemenr 2018.

How come people who applied after me are getting approvals while no information on mine yet? This is weird :shock:

Seems NCS is faster than the online thing.

epi

Re: No approval for August Application yet

Post by epi » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:02 am

It does not work this way. Some get decisions sooner, others - later, some wait for many months and even years.

usILR
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by usILR » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:20 am

I applied a month before you and nothing. Just forget it and wait until 6 months then you can contact HO and ask

Chisomekwu
Mood:

Post by Chisomekwu » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:32 am

usILR wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:20 am
I applied a month before you and nothing. Just forget it and wait until 6 months then you can contact HO and ask
Lol...Thanks ...I have to wait.