ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Good character requirements question

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

andrezeray
Newly Registered
France

Good character requirements question

Post by andrezeray » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:31 am

Hi,

I am applying for British citizenship using the UKM form and have a question regarding the good character requirements.

I had 'run-ins' with the police (ie.s was arrested) when I was young (and stupid!), and each time left the police station being told something like I "being given a caution". However I can't remember much more and I'm not sure these were officially actually cautions (in the legal sense) or just verbal warnings and therefore not on record.

So I made a "Subject to Access" request via ACRO to see what my full police records contain.

Am I right in assuming that if it's not on my Subject to Access" document, then I don't need to declare it in my citizenship application ie. I only need to declare what's on my Subject to Access document?

Many thanks for any help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Good character requirements question

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:05 pm

Please continue in your existing topic you already have and that is merged with your other posts.

british-citizenship/good-character-crit ... l#p1691331

Multiple posts/topics (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.