ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 to ILR : Bank statement dated no earlier than one calendar month confusion

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Timetraveller83
Newly Registered

Tier 2 to ILR : Bank statement dated no earlier than one calendar month confusion

Post by Timetraveller83 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Greetings everyone,

Im a bit confused regarding the bank statement that I should submit for my ILR application. In the checklist, it says that the statement shoud be dated no earlier than one calendar month from the date of application.

My latest bank statement covers the period from 11 september to 5th October. My application date is 17 October. Is it ok to submit the statement paper I have?

Or should I get new statement from the bank that covers from 18 September to 15 October?

Regards,
A.

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 2 to ILR : Bank statement dated no earlier than one calendar month confusion

Post by equitydealer » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Statement date is fine, no need for another
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor